Greetings all!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,344 happy users since 2014.
Register

How are you doing?

• Total voters

Sinestro22

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
How did you find us? I think I found sbenny.com by sheer serendipity. It must have been predestined by the Fates themselves.

Which types of games do you usually play? Puzzles and slot games mostly. I also like apps that gives my phones etc that stands out from the rest, but in a good way.

Something about me: I've been a member for a couple of years so I figured why not post a new intro thingy. How is everyone. I am a PhD that likes technology. I grew up when the information age was in its infancy. I just try to keep up with tech so it won't leave me in the confused when I'm old and grey, lol. Hope everyone is doing well. AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO ALL MOD DESIGNERS THAT WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF AND SHARE IT WITH US. EVEN THOUGH SOME OF YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT, SHAME ON YOU.

Happy MODing

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Serendipity.. ♥
aaah Cusack + Beckinsale 😍
Most dont even know..Synchronicity 😵

Just dont show off your Black Ring from 14.4k baud days. 😬

Reactions: JTG

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and Welcome to the Sbenny Community! Congratz on the intro! Wish I muster up the courage and the idea to make one already :( , I do however, back up on ya about the gratitude to all the Modders :) and Shame on those who take advantage of their kindness and efforts :( . Hope you continue to enjoy your stay here! :lol:

Do take the time to read these though, they're quite an important read, you know?
Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.

Hope you have a great time here and a good experience! may it be gaming or learning.