Greetings From A Stranger

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,669 happy users since 2014.
Register

Crownen

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
How did you find us? Searching mods through the web.

Which types of games do you usually play? MMO, RPG, FPS, STRATEGY, and so much more.

Something about me: Good day,
My username is Crownen but I enjoy going by Crow. My bother said mother gave me this name before she left me as an egg to buy cigarettes. It has been 22 years and I assume the smoke got to her. Now I live my life on my phone looking for jobs and contemplating my life choices through games.

Modding is something I wanted to get into for some time. Still remember when I modded my first xbox 360. The thing was bricked and never used again.
I mean gaming is my life and mods help build that world of imagination ("Totally not because I sucked at the games"). I only suck at some of them.

School, very important place I thought. I went to college to learn graphic design. I love the work and graphic arts is a hobby of mine. Too bad I'm too broke to do anything with it. Now I live in a box of a back ally, taking the wifi off all the pigeons that live on the power lines above.
Billy, the big pigeon is a bully. Took my lady from me and said it was pay for rent. How do I rent a box? So I'm plotting revenge. Not sure what I'm plotting but it is there.

Lastly, why do I play phone games? I play mostly to pass time and have fun with the community. War games are my favorite because of the clans. Burning down cities and taking over servers. Reminds me of the movie "Birds" released in 1963. The dream of taking over! But my allyway box wont allow that. Been downloading apk mods to pass time and feel powerful in my own way.

Thank you for having me.

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Hello and welcome @Crownen

My name is @Twich54 ,and I am one of the modders here. I also help with the Testing Team and some other projects here.

I'm glad you found this site and decided to become a part of the Community. Here, all of our mods are created by members to share with other members and we don't ever leech!

Before you look around the site please take a moment to look though these guides to learn a little more about the site:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courteousy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Pointsfor all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

~@Twich54

ElephantBones

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, Crow! This was an EXCELLENT introduction and I sincerely enjoy having read it 😂😂 I have no idea how to mod,but hopefully I'll eventually be able to download some of the games here. Have a beautiful day!

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome introduction! 👏
Anyway hello and welcome to the community!😊