Greetings from vault 42!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,282 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hagbard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
How did you find us? By googling MODs

Which types of games do you usually play? Mostly RPGs especially roguelikes and with deckbuilding recently in a coffee break package if possible & also non-games like Animal Crossing, Seabeard & Happy Street & innovative AI like Replika & AI Dungeon which is awesome free BTW (AI dungeon is free I mean. The rest have IAPs)

Something about me: I am a fan of conspiracy theories but more fringe & lesser known categories which is why I value my privacy a lot lol!

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Welcome to the community any interesting conspiracies you are working on?

Hagbard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Haha! Hi, I knew I'd be asked about it soon but I hoped not this quickly. Anyway, recently the obvious ones really with our government and it being more diabolical than it appears. And I'm not talking about Mr. Trump since I don't live there.

On the backlights side I've noticed your profile says ebook releaser which reminds me if you finished even the first of The Illuminatus Trilogy? And if you have are you a fan of the book & of Wilson? :)

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
No I love the alien history stuff. I like to smile at it more than actually taking it seriously but most conspiracy stuff does that to me. These people just can’t keep a secret on what they had for lunch and they are you going to keep a secret for 100’s of years. Distract maybe but that is about it. Left is right. Up is down and of course as we all know day is night.

Hagbard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh man, Illuminatus is full of stuff like that. Aliens, secret occult societies, alternate realities etc! And I think I know what you mean. :)

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
The best magician will tell you that it isn’t what you don’t see that you need to worry about it is the thing you see.

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Looking forward to more from the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and more from 42.

Hagbard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Awesome!! Your the first one I know who got the reference! Which only means I've been staying way too long in my vault lol... XD

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Of course. I am old. And I really need to get my translator fixed if I decide to stay on this planet. My ride is coming soon and hopefully it will be a safe one. 😆 Lol 😆

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi and welcome, I hope you have dogmeat with you, and wish you success finding the sacred G.E.C.K. here.

Hagbard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@TravellerX, Lol... Good one. BTW I was wondering if my leveling up goes together with SB credits? Cause I haven's spent on anything yet and even lost my welcome credits. What am I doing something wrong. Sorry if your not the one to ask. Can you please direct me to whom or where? Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

@Darom, Haha! Thanks for the greet and same to you.

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I really don’t watch it. So I can’t tell you but I really just spend a lot of time hanging on the board

Hagbard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks anyway. I'll just read about it then

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
So another secret. I think you need to dissect a conspiracy book you have read and we can all share it chapter by chapter.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello and welcome to sbenny

Hagbard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. Glad to be here :)
Post automatically merged:

@TravellerX, why does it say "Select One" in profile where your country should be? How did you do that? Or is that a privilege of your level? Another conspiracy? ;)

Last edited: