🎮 LP MOD APK Grim Quest - Old School RPG v0.18.14 - Free InApp Purchases (updated)

Feedbacks

4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
Grim Quest - Old School RPG v0.18.14 - Free InApp Purchases (updated)

20201017_111921.jpg

Grim Quest - Old School RPG v0.18.14

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: BlackEden
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.

• Grim Quest is a classic turn-based RPG / Dungeon Crawler with gothic aesthetics and a retro vibe. It is set in a dark fantasy world with elements of Lovecraftian horror and Freudian psychology, and puts a lot of emphasis on atmosphere and immersion with dark visuals, music and lots of written text. Reminiscent of pen and paper DnD.

*** Only in ENGLISH, no translations yet ***

*** FEATURES ***
    - immerse in a dark fantasy world with its own history and lore
    - defeat enemies and fight boss battles in a classic turn-based combat system
    - manage you character's sanity or suffer unexpected consequences
    - customize you character with 25 unique spells and 20 active & passive skills
    - select one of 27 character backgrounds that each affect gameplay in a different way
    - experience the game world through a variety of interactive, text-based events
    - acquire weapons, acessories, consumable items and crafting ingredients
    - complete quests, collect bounties and find 60 pieces of scattered lore
    - manage defences of a besieged city, endure raids and other calamities
    - relax or add suspense with 4 difficulty levels, optional permadeath and other adjustable settings

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• • Patched Via LP to Bypass InApp Purchases

• This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank BlackEden and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grimdev.grimquest

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

a4aron

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you so much for the APK @BlackEden , the tutorial on split apk installer helped a lot too, I understood why I couldn't purchase in my own modded apk, thanks once again for replying to my request ! 😊

Gamingninja01

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
EXP
Says my device is incompatible when using SAI to install it, im using bluestacks but refusing to install :(

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
Says my device is incompatible when using SAI to install it, im using bluestacks but refusing to install :(
Seems like there is another update. I'm going to update this thread now and make it free since it's been so fast. I'm hoping the install issue will be solved since this one is a regular APK, not a split apk.

Edit: Please download again :)

Last edited:

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Terrorist man

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP

Ondiavari

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
When I go to IAP section I get nothing
Screenshot_20201105-013704.png

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years

warlord15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
EXP

Ondiavari

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
I'm a confirmed retard. I forgot to reinstall LP. Have to uninstall for another game I play which is annoying. Works like a charm now. Thanks.

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
I'm a confirmed retard. I forgot to reinstall LP. Have to uninstall for another game I play which is annoying. Works like a charm now. Thanks.
Thats alright, things like that happen to all of us from time to time :) I'm glad it works now.

Physco111

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Downloaded the APK, my AVG antivirus detected malware within the app though, i ignored it and tried to install then my phone warned again of malware.

Physco111

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Its at the place you download guys, make sure you do direct download, not the free download, thats the one that has malware.

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
Its at the place you download guys, make sure you do direct download, not the free download, thats the one that has malware.
I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. You can get more information about this issue here:
The green button will be removed soon anyway.

Serinityx

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
EXP
Thanks

Bertz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP

Tricloro9898

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
EXP

AlexGrayson19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP

Robhrt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thanks for the game
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the game

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.