Guns of Boom (Memory or Ext hack)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,610 happy users since 2014.
Register

zenith84

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi,

I need some guidance. Please do correct me wherever you find necessary.

Programming Knowledge == Intermediate Javascript and PHP. Basic CPP.

For Guns of Boom i have noticed if you have a MOD APK it will after a certain time give you a temp ban and ask you to update your game from playstore.
The hacks which were available before were memory hacks with the help of GameGaurdian but after GOB's latest update it stopped supporting 32 bit phones and the LUA scripts no longer work due to some memory structure mismatch between GG and GOB.
My objective is to make a memory modified hack for Guns of Boom and then progress to External ESP and Aimbot. GOB runs extremely slow on my pc when run with NOX Emulator or Bluestacks, hence i am unable to use CheatEngine.

I came to the conclusion that i would have to use IDA Pro to be able to get the base addresses and find other cheats and then write an external android app to modify the memory values on the phone.

I would like to know if this is the right approach, if not then what would be the best way to do this.

P.S. :::

EVOZI APK Extractor Extracts only GOB SEASON 6 (60ish MB) from PLaystore and then in game you are forced to update GOB from playstore which downloads additional (30MB) after which you get to play GOB SEASON 7 (Latest). You cannot directly download Season 7 APK. I tried using an on phone APK Extractor to get Season 7 APK file which gave me the 30MB file but that will not work without the original playstore installation of GOB Season 6(60ish MB) APK.

I am aware of the GOB MOD APK on this forum but i would like to add some additional cheats like Rifle Shoot Time, ESP, Aimbot and others.