Paid .apk Guns of Infinity 1.0.8 Mod Menu

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Guns of Infinity 1.0.8 Mod Menu

Screenshot_2021_0704_072200.jpg

Guns of Infinity v1.0.8

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi
Type of release: Free

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.

_Mod Menu:
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 53 times

• "Guns of Infinity" is a 440,000 word interactive novel by Paul Wang, author of "Sabres of Infinity," "Mecha Ace," and "The Hero of Kendrickstone." Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Will you befriend, betray, or romance the nobles, rogues, and spies of this epic world? Will you keep your men alive, or sacrifice them to your own greed in a bid for power and riches? Will you fight for power, riches, love, or glory?

• Play the role of a gallant hero, or a self-serving scoundrel.
    • Use cunning, force, or sheer bravado to fight the Antari forces.
    • Train and drill your men for success on the battlefield.
    • Support your family financially, or leave them to fight off penury alone.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• _A MOD Menu is added into the Stat Page.

_How the menu works:
  • Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch the simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com:

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.gunsofinfinity

Last edited:
Did you know? You can play this app on your PC, too! Click here to Play 😎

Jacen22

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thank You Kasami! Very Cool! :D

Surfer3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
The MOD worked perfectly without any errors

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Moxendiert

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Cool! Thanks!

Ethan1221

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 3 years
Thanks so much

ThePrasseBox

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey, great stuff as always. One thing though, when I try to import my save from your MOD Menu version of Sabre it causes gun's MOD Menu to glitch. I don't know if I messed up somewhere or something, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nosteryon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Hey, great stuff as always. One thing though, when I try to import my save from your mod menu version of Sabre it causes gun's mod menu to glitch. I don't know if I messed up somewhere or something, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Is there an error message? Can I get a screenshot? 🤔

ThePrasseBox

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years

HIMANSHU136

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I had the same problem reinstalling the game worked for me

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 3 years
Now I can't wait for the Lords of Infinity release

Murk

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
@KasamiGi can you add relation options for Katrina and Welles too? Also in relation of cazarsota or elsen or such name. How much should we put? Like 1 or 9? What is maximum. Like you put in antari language maximum is 3. Thing is if you top the highest relationship and in play if you make any choice that relation increases. It will give error. That is why

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
@KasamiGi can you add relation options for Katrina and Welles too? Also in relation of cazarsota or elsen or such name. How much should we put? Like 1 or 9? What is maximum. Like you put in antari language maximum is 3. Thing is if you top the highest relationship and in play if you make any choice that relation increases. It will give error. That is why
Will consider, so much stuffs to do xD

Maximum? You mean the relationship? Each one have it owns maximum and it's usually 0 to 100, Atari Language has 3 stages of fluency so I added a line explaining the higher it is, the more fluent you are at it.
Also, don't max out your stat, that's the problem why most normal mods have stat around 90 or 80.

Murk

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years

Maximum? You mean the relationship? Each one have it owns maximum and it's usually 0 to 100, Atari Language has 3 stages of fluency so I added a line explaining the higher it is, the more fluent you are at it.
Also, don't max out your stat, that's the problem why most normal mods have stat around 90 or 80.
I thought relationship stats were 8 or 9. Not sure if I ever saw 100? please confirm after checking relationship level. do give me some quote or something if you update relationship. cya

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I thought relationship stats were 8 or 9. Not sure if I ever saw 100? please confirm after checking relationship level. do give me some quote or something if you update relationship. cya
Can't you type in higher than 9 in the relationship?
Pretty sure all the relationship stats I have seen are percentage bars so I didn't change them too much.

Ilovegod

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 1 year

While most mods have that I take my time to go in chapter and remove the increase or decrease stats.
Do you need help?

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
While most mods have that I take my time to go in chapter and remove the increase or decrease stats.
Do you need help?
Nah, too much works, thanks :3
I made the menu mostly because of having to run around and do stuffs like this uwu

Guns of Infinity 1.0.8 Mod Menu was released by KasamiGi and 2044 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Guns of Infinity 1.0.8 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.