HACK EVIL HUNTER TYCOON USING GAMEGUARDIAN

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,808 happy users since 2014.
Register

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Here the game closes after open because of Root...

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried with parallel space and game guardian for nox and bluestacks, searched the value with x4 and x8, changed to -100000x4 and then produce: nothing happened.

Nyril

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
No longer works unfortunately, instead you just end up with same number of Gems, but -100000 bandages :( guess they patched it

Didik

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sed, now just wait for community to mod it

Masonimal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This method doesn't work or at least each attempt I've made with Game Guardian has failed to work on the game. I've been trying to do gems. Coins was easier with a higher value but out of the gate with the Gems is really tricky

pansongvita

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This method doesn't work or at least each attempt I've made with Game Guardian has failed to work on the game. I've been trying to do gems. Coins was easier with a higher value but out of the gate with the Gems is really tricky
Any luck bro?

Masonimal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
So this is about how far I got with this:

When searching for the Dword value by *X4 it's harder for the search results to narrow down.
So I tried with by accepting all of the gems you get with a new profile.
Searching for the slightly larger value is easier for sure on the gems but it doesn't actually find the exact value ever.
You can narrow your results forever and it doesn't actually seem to latch on to the current value of gems at that time.

The thing I've done to get around a lot of this is actually hunting down a random lua script that's still active online for the game. It still works so long as you never tap the hack 5K gems in store thing. Instead I've been editing the inventory to open thousands of town treasures in order to mod the inventory of my town so I can constantly summon superior or higher hunters. Now I am finally in torment mode and barely scraping by because I need to roll my hunters still. Otherwise I think it's safe to think that the devs encrypted that value much more so than originally when it was easier to find and abuse. So in my case because I think I've found out the best way around this without needing the gems and overall puts me less in the limelight to get banned, this is okay.

pansongvita

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
So this is about how far I got with this:

When searching for the Dword value by *X4 it's harder for the search results to narrow down.
So I tried with by accepting all of the gems you get with a new profile.
Searching for the slightly larger value is easier for sure on the gems but it doesn't actually find the exact value ever.
You can narrow your results forever and it doesn't actually seem to latch on to the current value of gems at that time.

The thing I've done to get around a lot of this is actually hunting down a random lua script that's still active online for the game. It still works so long as you never tap the hack 5K gems in store thing. Instead I've been editing the inventory to open thousands of town treasures in order to mod the inventory of my town so I can constantly summon superior or higher hunters. Now I am finally in torment mode and barely scraping by because I need to roll my hunters still. Otherwise I think it's safe to think that the devs encrypted that value much more so than originally when it was easier to find and abuse. So in my case because I think I've found out the best way around this without needing the gems and overall puts me less in the limelight to get banned, this is okay.
it seem that this method doesn't work anymore after today update, did you find any fix bro?

Zetha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
can anyone tell me how to get thousands of village chest ? that seems to be the only one working currently

Faiqz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
can anyone tell me how to get thousands of village chest ? that seems to be the only one working currently
Just accept the chest one by one, search with the same method for gems
But you will be banned as soon as you opened massive amount of chest