Hacking webinar

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,418 happy users since 2014.
Register

Good idea ?

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Calling all major modders/hackers/peoplegoodwithkeyborads

😂 Firstly what a great opening sentence right ??

What an amazing thing it would be for our whole community to come together and create a class for the not so gifted share skills and ideas ...modschool ! Yes why not set time and date everyone come together and create a itinerary for the basics 1000sb a ticket live stream step by step guide and also staff on hand to help everyone ? Share with the community the ins ands outs and thus creating a huge boom in releases ...everyone complaining they can't make SB let's show them how ! ....now obviously we don't want anyone shifty in this programme so some sort of of of process needed ...let me know what you think !

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I saw an old thread similar to this, but it was closed/discontinued.
I'm assuming something happened, but this could be a good time to bring it back to life.
Honestly, this reminds me of the site Skillshare.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Its a nice idea but I find most people dont have the patience to read through the guides already on site or have a basic understanding of things .. Most have just wanted to jump straight ahead and magically be able to mod stuff . If the interest was there in learning from the guides first then It would be a good thing

This Webinar will require lots of work and right now , most don't have the time for such a thing .

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,
At this time your suggestion cannot be immediately implemented. After reviewing it we have added it to our list for potential future projects to see if something like this can become available in the future. I am closing your suggestion for now, but If we are able to implement it, we will send you a PM to let you know.
I hope you have a great day!