Hacking world boxing challenge help :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am trying to search for coins but i have so much resaults for search that i just don't know what i need look for, i am trying to hack this with net reflector 9 also tryed to follow Sbenny's tutorial on this but i still don't know what resaults are true. I will post some SS of search resaults. It would be nice to help :)
preuzmi.jpg

preuzmi (1).jpg

preuzmi (2).jpg

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Casper6969 Try using dnSpy. IL instructions can be sometimes hard to deal with so it is recommended to use dnSpy which allows you to view and modify the source code.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Casper6969 Try using dnSpy. IL instructions can be sometimes hard to deal with so it is recommended to use dnSpy which allows you to view and modify the source code.
I like IL instructions more that C+ but I also recommend dnSpy .
Post automatically merged:

@Casper6969 try "get_Coins" on second image.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I like IL instructions more that C+ but I also recommend dnSpy .
IL is easy to deal with in basic functions, such as returning a value or removing a part of code but on more complex situations, where you need to add some of your own code to create a mod menu, IL is tricky to deal with. I am not saying its impossible to do it, Its a bit tricky and hard sometimes.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
IL is easy to deal with in basic functions, such as returning a value or removing a part of code but on more complex situations, where you need to add some of your own code to create a mod menu, IL is tricky to deal with. I am not saying its impossible to do it, Its a bit tricky and hard sometimes.
I love c+ too cuz I know some basics of c+ but sometimes dnSpy gives error when editing c+ for me 😕

Well....C# 😅

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I love c+ too cuz I know some basics of c+ but sometimes dnSpy gives error when editing c+ for me 😕

Well....C# 😅
Yeah thats really unfortunate to be really honest. Thats the only occasion where I use IL lol

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
tryed with dnSpy but now i can't install the game, as i barley found some tutorial on how to do it, also my one click signer can't sign the apk and i don't know why, i get this error
Screenshot_60.jpg

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
tryed with dnSpy but now i can't install the game, as i barley found some tutorial on how to do it, also my one click signer can't sign the apk and i don't know why, i get this errorView attachment 55230
I don't know about one click signer ... I use apk easy tool.

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know about one click signer ... I use apk easy tool.
I got it signed now but when i transfer it to my phone i can't install it, even apk picture isnt showing like it was 2 days ago when i tryed to do it with net reflector but now even with that dosen't work when i try to chnage get_coins with idc.i4 or idc.i8

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Try signing the apk with apk easy tool after installing java and configuring it properly.
Also I would recommend you to download a rooted emulator (such as Nox or Memu) and then test games on them (as they accept unsigned apks). After the game runs fine, sign it and install it on mobile.

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try signing the apk with apk easy tool after installing java and configuring it properly.
Also I would recommend you to download a rooted emulator (such as Nox or Memu) and then test games on them (as they accept unsigned apks). After the game runs fine, sign it and install it on mobile.
Just question how shloud i save in dnSpy like module or just save all (becuase i saw in 1 tutorial save as module on other save all) so i don't know?

Edit:
No matter in what program i edit i can't install the game :( but it was working few days ago then i just couldn't play

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
You should open all dlls instead of Assembly-Cshap.dll. There are some occasions when some important functions are present in other dlls.

Regarding your error I cant help you without seeing the error you are getting. Post the error you get while signing or anything and I will try to help you.

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
tryed with dnSpy but now i can't install the game, as i barley found some tutorial on how to do it, also my one click signer can't sign the apk and i don't know why, i get this errorView attachment 55230
You should open all dlls instead of Assembly-Cshap.dll. There are some occasions when some important functions are present in other dlls.

Regarding your error I cant help you without seeing the error you are getting. Post the error you get while signing or anything and I will try to help you.
Here is the error( attachment above) i get when i tryed to signed it with one click signer, downloaded from sbenny's theard, okay i will try then to oppen all of them and see then

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Here is the error( attachment above) i get when i tryed to signed it with one click signer, downloaded from sbenny's theard, okay i will try then to oppen all of them and see then
I think its java related error or somehow it cant able to open the apk file.

you tried to sign with apk easy tool ?

I was just trying and that what I get ....
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
As me and @Gourov previously mentioned, try to use Apk Easy Tool to sign your apks. That may fix your error.

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think its java related error or somehow it cant able to open the apk file.

you tried to sign with apk easy tool ?

I was just trying and that what I get ....
View attachment 55272
Welp atleast i know that it can be hacked, thanks, also did you use Lucky Patcher or you hacked it with net reflector/dnSpay ?

As me and @Gourov previously mentioned, try to use Apk Easy Tool to sign your apks. That may fix your error.
I used apk easy tool got signed apk but my apk didnt work i will try again when i get from work with all .dll not only 1

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
man this game has cool security ... every time saying error when modifyng bucks :cautious:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Casper6969 I got way a to bypass security protection and hack bucks .... if you feel lost you can ask if you need any help ;)

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Gourov @Legacy Thanks, i managed to get it working coins worked, gems thats need bypass, with that i would need help. I tryed to changed rewards to get bucks but i could not find anywhere where it says how much i get buck also tried training but it didnt worked :) Coins work :DDD so happy rn

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Gourov @Legacy Thanks, i managed to get it working coins worked, gems thats need bypass, with that i would need help. I tryed to changed rewards to get bucks but i could not find anywhere where it says how much i get buck also tried training but it didnt worked :) Coins work :DDD so happy rn
You are welcome mate 😃 And we are always ready to help 😉

I missed it somehow ... Well I used dnSpy. 😁