Hacking world boxing challenge help :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Just question if i change GainGems will that mean i can get more or it means nothing ?
I think its void class . I don't know about void class and if its not you can try. But as it's online game , it detects the cheat and ask to restart the game. I tried with "get_gems" and got infinite bucks but only visual as you know .

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think its void class . I don't know about void class and if its not you can try. But as it's online game , it detects the cheat and ask to restart the game. I tried with "get_gems" and got infinite bucks but only visual as you know .
Yeah, thanks, i am trying to get training stats better now but just can't find file where i would be sure that i need to change something haha

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just to update on this, coin hack is also visual only mybe works for buying traning but when you try to buy something on market you can't, i made traning boost 50k for 1 buck so when you go to train something and buy a boost for 1 buy even tho it says only 30% boost it will give max stats, also this hase to be done every time when you join the game .Itryed to find where i can change how much coins do i get when i try to change from buck but i could not find it, also could not make bucks hack work tryed with few tutoriaals but nothing worked. This is me hack down, also all buck's and coins that you earn with hack they will stay on account. Thanks all for help again :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Just to update on this, coin hack is also visual only mybe works for buying traning but when you try to buy something on market you can't, i made traning boost 50k for 1 buck so when you go to train something and buy a boost for 1 buy even tho it says only 30% boost it will give max stats, also this hase to be done every time when you join the game .Itryed to find where i can change how much coins do i get when i try to change from buck but i could not find it, also could not make bucks hack work tryed with few tutoriaals but nothing worked. This is me hack down, also all buck's and coins that you earn with hack they will stay on account. Thanks all for help again :)
Server sided game man. I partly able to bypass security but always return bucks to 0 when you restart the game.

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Server sided game man. I partly able to bypass security but always return bucks to 0 when you restart the game.
Yes, only thing what its working is traning hack and with that you can get bucks and coins i tryed and i played 2 days with it and i got to level 13 easy and had like 180 bucks and 300k coins :D so thats cool atleast something works. I don't know shloud i post it, as the game is last updated in 2016 so its old game

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes, only thing what its working is traning hack and with that you can get bucks and coins i tryed and i played 2 days with it and i got to level 13 easy and had like 180 bucks and 300k coins :D so thats cool atleast something works. I don't know shloud i post it, as the game is last updated in 2016 so its old game
Woah thats great man 😍... How this hack works ?

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Woah thats great man 😍... How this hack works ?
The best i got is this: "Hack works that you need to buy boost for any traning( i would recommend on all around traning) for 1 buck after the traning is finished or skipped you will get max stats which is 50 and you play tournament against better level opponets you get coins and bucks for win. What you get from that tournament and wins will stay on account" the only problem is that you need to use traning boost every time you start the game...i can record quick video on how it works. This explinations is not that good haha

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The best i got is this: "Hack works that you need to buy boost for any traning( i would recommend on all around traning) for 1 buck after the traning is finished or skipped you will get max stats which is 50 and you play tournament against better level opponets you get coins and bucks for win. What you get from that tournament and wins will stay on account" the only problem is that you need to use traning boost every time you start the game...i can record quick video on how it works. This explinations is not that good haha
I got it 😍 ... I did another mod where everything priced on bucks costs zero. It works for Training boosts , combat boosts but not works for shops and buying character with bucks. And I have a idea for getting ligal bucks but need to implement and test first 😅

Casper6969

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got it 😍 ... I did another mod where everything priced on bucks costs zero. It works for Training boosts , combat boosts but not works for shops and buying character with bucks. And I have a idea for getting ligal bucks but need to implement and test first 😅
Nice, just add in get_boods 50k and it will be max stats and the game is complited. I tryed to find where i can change how much something costs in buck i could not find. Add then get_boost 50k and post it for people :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Nice, just add in get_boods 50k and it will be max stats and the game is complited. I tryed to find where i can change how much something costs in buck i could not find. Add then get_boost 50k and post it for people :)
You already posted ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I mean i will not post it haha....not worth to make double posto of the same game
Let me test my idea .... if works we can share our offsets :D

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Okay, im in :) i mean even if it dosen't work we can share they can stillearn bucks :)
Man I am failed ... No matter what I try bucks and coins got deducted everytime after restarting.... Tried free training , free speed up . No luck. Tried maxed out toons level and stats but AI also using my mod :(

Well man your method is cool tbh 😍 ... Anyways that game has cheat detection function so I just bypassed it 😁 If you want to play that game for much longer I think you should use protection 😂. Tbh I started to like that game too and going to play this for a while . Thanks for the idea again 😊 and if you want to try my mod you can ask me anytime 😃.