Had any supernatural experiences?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Even if they are the boring to tell others since you survived to tell the tale too safely to be interesting. 😂
Aside from two friends who claims to have seen them before
(one had abilities to see them before she reached 20 while the other had been influenced in time while they were together)
I haven't really met someone who says in believing in wandering ghosts and stuff.

Aside from one I am not so sure to count, I only had one encounter in my lifetime to believe them.
I'll share mine if you share yours! <- Kidding! Even if there is no post, I will definitely share by Halloween just to spice the day ;)

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh yes I always experiencing many supernatural things such a when I was sitting on my chair as I remember that night is very unnatural night I was just sitting there eating my favorite honey strawberry glaze donut with mug of Expresso but my coffee ran out before I knew it then I decide to make a new one so I give courage to myself to venture on my house darkiest part in the kitchen.

After I finish making the new coffee I decided to head back on my room but when I open the door it is open but as I remember I closed it before going to kitchen, I ignored it but when I get into my table where I left my donut it was missing THEN I DISCOVERED THE TERRIFYING TRUTH THAT MY DONUT WAS EATING BY HORRIBLE THE MOST SCARIEST CREEPIEST CREATURE MONSTER I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE MY DONUT WAS EATING BY "My Pet Cat" btw his name is Smelly.

The End

(Hope you enjoyed my writing)

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've never... Hmm well there maybe once or twice, or a few more. It's the one that i remember vividly anyway.
The first one is way back then, probably when i was still in kindergarten or early elementary school. I remember that one of my father's guest, started to shriek and wail like a bandshee, in what we call Kesurupan, which is the case of someone got possessed by evil spirit or something, and i remember it was quite a terrifying experience, especially seeing the women get hold back by several people as she struggles and scream to prevent her from doing...things.
And the second one was in... Middle school? Yeah, i remember it was late at night, around 1 or 2 am, i just woken up to take a pee, and as i lay in bed and try to sleep again i hear a sound of... Something knocking on the window, at first i dismiss it because really, it was late at night and i was probably just hearing things, but then it got louder, like a rhythm, knock, knock, knock. And well, at this point I'm pretty sure my ears are not playing tricks on me. And boy i was scared. So i quickly jolted out of bed and run into my mother's bedroom with a blanket on tow. She was pretty annoyed at first, though when the sound appear again, this time on her window. She just look at me and whisper. Just ignore it, and go back to sleep, do not check it.
Well can't get to sleep obviously, but i tried. The next morning i mentioned it again and my mom told me that the house we currently occupied (which was my grandparent's) were build on a rather large bamboo Forrest, now, in Indonesia it's been known that bamboo forrest were rather famously known as the nest of many kind of spirit, along with the banyan tree....

Most peoples in Indonesia itself, me included, believe in supernatural things, as it's been rooted down in our culture and traditions. We believe that things like spirit, ghost, ghoul, etc exist, and that we live alongside them and as long as we don't mess with them, they'll not mess with us.

Now for a promotion, for more spooky thingy, you can check my thread here. C'mon don't be shy!

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've never... Hmm well there maybe once or twice, or a few more. It's the one that i remember vividly anyway.
The first one is way back then, probably when i was still in kindergarten or early elementary school. I remember that one of my father's guest, started to shriek and wail like a bandshee, in what we call Kesurupan, which is the case of someone got possessed by evil spirit or something, and i remember it was quite a terrifying experience, especially seeing the women get hold back by several people as she struggles and scream to prevent her from doing...things.
And the second one was in... Middle school? Yeah, i remember it was late at night, around 1 or 2 am, i just woken up to take a pee, and as i lay in bed and try to sleep again i hear a sound of... Something knocking on the window, at first i dismiss it because really, it was late at night and i was probably just hearing things, but then it got louder, like a rhythm, knock, knock, knock. And well, at this point I'm pretty sure my ears are not playing tricks on me. And boy i was scared. So i quickly jolted out of bed and run into my mother's bedroom with a blanket on tow. She was pretty annoyed at first, though when the sound appear again, this time on her window. She just look at me and whisper. Just ignore it, and go back to sleep, do not check it.
Well can't get to sleep obviously, but i tried. The next morning i mentioned it again and my mom told me that the house we currently occupied (which was my grandparent's) were build on a rather large bamboo Forrest, now, in Indonesia it's been known that bamboo forrest were rather famously known as the nest of many kind of spirit, along with the banyan tree....

Most peoples in Indonesia itself, me included, believe in supernatural things, as it's been rooted down in our culture and traditions. We believe that things like spirit, ghost, ghoul, etc exist, and that we live alongside them and as long as we don't mess with them, they'll not mess with us.

Now for a promotion, for more spooky thingy, you can check my thread here. C'mon don't be shy!
Do you think why most SEA countries is full of that kind of story?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Do you think why most SEA countries is full of that kind of story?
Not really sure, there's a lot of factors. Things like what i say before, deep down traditions, not to mention, we are a very diverse group as there's so many islands with sea separating us. Christianization didn't really reach until early on and morph a lot of local cultures either. All in all, there's to many factors to consider and I'm not one that read all history books.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I've seen and experienced plenty , so its pretty tough for me Not to believe in the supernatural world ..

One home I lived in seemed like it had a portal from the supernatural world , right on the landing . My brother , sisters and myself have seen A lady in white , a lady in grey , A kid of about 3/4 years old that would visit only on the birthdays of my younger siblings , There's also the really Tall sentry ( From our 2nd story window , it was just his chest that was visible 😱 . Also an experience with a Nishi daak , and the curious ghosts , that were surprised we could see them . There was one my sister described as a young woman that looked like she was the victim of a drowning , Ive never seen her though . My family has this sort of inherited gift to see things , its stronger in my siblings and myself , my mom also sees stuff , my aunts and uncles dont have this gift , save for one that passed away ages ago , so sure plenty weird stuff I can tell.

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Very surreal stories, I can definitely relate on the horror of loss of one's donut. 😭
As for my personal experience, I was faced with a faceless ghost of a girl at the only lit-up window sill of the middle school(yes, curiosity got me there). I had a gut feeling it wasn't menacing but was staring straight at me(faceless, but felt it) so I looked at it for who knows how long until it disappeared on its own. Waited few minutes just to check it wasn't faking its exit and went my way home to have the realization kick in safely in my room.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Finally, I can talk about my ufo experiences!
There was one time when I saw a strange dark silhouette in the sky - It was later confirmed that it was just a flying bat. But the moment of believing was important.
Then another time I saw a strange blue-green glimmer in the sky ... it quickly disappeared. AND no one was looking in the same direction I was. Figures. Urgh.

Okay, there was a time when my grandmother took a selfie with my polaroid cam and in the background was a stain that looked just like the face of a man. I told her it's just the lighting or something like that. But she insisted on burning the picture - so that the ghost wouldn't sue us for taking pics of him without asking. Jokes aside she was seriously afraid - so I burned it.

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay, there was a time when my grandmother took a selfie with my polaroid cam and in the background was a stain that looked just like the face of a man. I told her it's just the lighting or something like that. But she insisted on burning the picture - so that the ghost wouldn't sue us for taking pics of him without asking. Jokes aside she was seriously afraid - so I burned it.
Sounds something like my dad would make me do except he'd be more like fuming at me at the notion of keeping something that doesn't feel anywhere close to lucky charms.
Which was exactly what happened when I tried to take a photo of a sad excuse of a red moon in its pinkish hue ^^;
Not the best method to show your kid that you care but I thought it was an nice episode to remember :sneaky:

Racahelinvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, i live in indonesia. Here in my village, most people believe in supernatural things. And many case people die cause by voodoo. They claim their self as powerful person by giving some sacrifice to their believed or they call it their god. And i watch it by my self they have immune to cut, blade, or eating glass bottle and i see with my eye when i was on the police station a person who get wounds couse of angry villager caught him stealing bike and they punch him after next day he get heal like it never happen before. As to many people doing sacrifice here in my village, almost every night i seen something i souldn see from another world, like woman ghost and flying light, and many of kind. Sorry if my english is bad. I try my best, but believe me its true experience live here in lombok, ntb, indonesian

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, i live in indonesia. Here in my village, most people believe in supernatural things. And many case people die cause by voodoo. They claim their self as powerful person by giving some sacrifice to their believed or they call it their god. And i watch it by my self they have immune to cut, blade, or eating glass bottle and i see with my eye when i was on the police station a person who get wounds couse of angry villager caught him stealing bike and they punch him after next day he get heal like it never happen before. As to many people doing sacrifice here in my village, almost every night i seen something i souldn see from another world, like woman ghost and flying light, and many of kind. Sorry if my english is bad. I try my best, but believe me its true experience live here in lombok, ntb, indonesian
Yep, i can confirm that this is true. Heck, there's a case of serial killer, named Ahmad Suradji, that killed dozens of women to complete some sort of supernatural ritual, weird stuff. There also like, at least, hundred tales of ghost and evil spirits, ranging from the like of Pocong aka the Wrapped Ghost, Kuntilanak the Female Wraith, Wewe Gombel the Child Abductor-Hag and even Tuyul, the Less scary but not so version of goblin.
And hello! I used to live in Lombok too! Ampenan specifically, though only for like six months or so, and my family there always warn me to not do stuff like stepping or taking the sacrifice along the roads, and to not disturb people when Nyepi cames. Oh! And to not goes near the yellow bamboo, or is it the opposite? Meh, me and my memories

Racahelinvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep, i can confirm that this is true. Heck, there's a case of serial killer, named Ahmad Suradji, that killed dozens of women to complete some sort of supernatural ritual, weird stuff. There also like, at least, hundred tales of ghost and evil spirits, ranging from the like of Pocong aka the Wrapped Ghost, Kuntilanak the Female Wraith, Wewe Gombel the Child Abductor-Hag and even Tuyul, the Less scary but not so version of goblin.
And hello! I used to live in Lombok too! Ampenan specifically, though only for like six months or so, and my family there always warn me to not do stuff like stepping or taking the sacrifice along the roads, and to not disturb people when Nyepi cames. Oh! And to not goes near the yellow bamboo, or is it the opposite? Meh, me and my memories
hi, nice to meet someone from lombok too. yup, crazy story to believe but that what happen here. i live in selong. i miss my family since now im going to university udayana in bali.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi, nice to meet someone from lombok too. yup, crazy story to believe but that what happen here. i live in selong. i miss my family since now im going to university udayana in bali.
The feeling were mutual 😁 And I think I'll need to reconsider reading too much after this, Friday night and paranoia doesn't mix too well for me. And yeah, i miss some of mine in there too, especially my older sister. Currently living in Indramayu with my mother, loong distance, i know. I hope i can visit Lombok again, probably after Highschool graduation.

Racahelinvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The feeling were mutual 😁 And I think I'll need to reconsider reading too much after this, Friday night and paranoia doesn't mix too well for me. And yeah, i miss some of mine in there too, especially my older sister. Currently living in Indramayu with my mother, loong distance, i know. I hope i can visit Lombok again, probably after Highschool graduation.
your english is very good. i can understand reading english text and hearing movie without see the subt, but my weakness is grammar.. too hard

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
your english is very good. i can understand reading english text and hearing movie without see the subt, but my weakness is grammar.. too hard
Nah, yours is pretty good too, and I'm still struggling with those issues too, especially grammar, sometimes i misplaced the was, is, his, him and all that jazz, it is easier to read than to write, it seems 😅

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well in my experience, one night i wake up and got thirsty. At that hour usually my father already asleep but that night i saw him walk toward a room. Curious of what he might be doing at that hour, i followed him then when he enters the room my position was behind him. I enter the room only to find out that room was empty and the next following day i ask my father if he wakes up last night, but he said that he asleep all night. I am wondering what that was until i came across an article on internet that told about doppelganger, and i feel that my experience is the same with that article. And sometimes it still happens, but now i tend to ignore it 😆😆

MrCoco59

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I read a lot of fantasy novels (vampires, ghosts, witchery, werewolves and the like😍) but paradoxically I don't really believe in the supernatural.
Although I have only one example I have of an unexplained event; not the scariest but that's not my fault if ghosts avoid me lol:
I walk into my bedroom and turn on the light by reflex, and WHITE FLASH: one of the two light bulbs EXPLODED (two light bulbs light my room, so I can still see) . So I'm shocked and confused, frozen in the doorway, there is shards of glass on my bed, and after realization, I run to tell my dad "DAD THE LIGHT BULB EXPLODED😱" and he was like "what? That's not possible, light bulbs don't explode just because you turn them on🤨". So I bring him in my room so he sees by himself and... There is nothing. Light bulb is still here, no glass shards anywhere, except that the bulb I seen explode has burnt.
The only logical explanation I can find is that the flash caused by the bulb burning burned some cells of my retina and altered my vision, although it's very unlikely that a simple light bulb could emit such a powerful flash.
Also, I found out some time later through a ghost novel that ghosts can make light bulbs explode by touching them...
Maybe it was a ghost like "what happen if I touch this" and then "OH CRAP I have to fix it" lol
I'm a very sceptical person about the supernatural, for my it exists only in the imagination, but I'm not sure what to think of this incident... 🤗

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I'm a very sceptical person about the supernatural, for my it exists only in the imagination, but I'm not sure what to think of this incident...
Nah, it was a ghost and also the sign that you are haunted by a lame ghost. It's totally Casper.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nah, it was a ghost and also the sign that you are haunted by a lame ghost. It's totally Casper.
Classic, wait, but i thought Casper is a friendly ghost? Why did he make a flash. Unless.... He's growing up and become a teenager 😱
Post automatically merged:

I read a lot of fantasy novels (vampires, ghosts, witchery, werewolves and the like😍) but paradoxically I don't really believe in the supernatural.
Although I have only one example I have of an unexplained event; not the scariest but that's not my fault if ghosts avoid me lol:
I walk into my bedroom and turn on the light by reflex, and WHITE FLASH: one of the two light bulbs EXPLODED (two light bulbs light my room, so I can still see) . So I'm shocked and confused, frozen in the doorway, there is shards of glass on my bed, and after realization, I run to tell my dad "DAD THE LIGHT BULB EXPLODED😱" and he was like "what? That's not possible, light bulbs don't explode just because you turn them on🤨". So I bring him in my room so he sees by himself and... There is nothing. Light bulb is still here, no glass shards anywhere, except that the bulb I seen explode has burnt.
The only logical explanation I can find is that the flash caused by the bulb burning burned some cells of my retina and altered my vision, although it's very unlikely that a simple light bulb could emit such a powerful flash.
Also, I found out some time later through a ghost novel that ghosts can make light bulbs explode by touching them...
Maybe it was a ghost like "what happen if I touch this" and then "OH CRAP I have to fix it" lol
I'm a very sceptical person about the supernatural, for my it exists only in the imagination, but I'm not sure what to think of this incident... 🤗
If it was me that experience that, my mother were probably gonna say something along the lines of "How high are you son?" "That's why we pray before sleep, son"