💬 Review Hairspray

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

Garmy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Hairspray

This movie is about kids dancing their hearts out trying to prove themselves to the world, though the spotlight is on one girl in particular; Tracy Turnblad.

Review:
Tracy Turnblad is the star of the movie, Hairspray. She’s bigger than the usual kids in the 60’s, but her heart and hair is too. Though she gets bullied throughout the movie by people who want to put her down, she sings and dances her heart out. Accompanied by her best friend Penny, who is a tall skinny girl abused by her mother, Tracy tries to live her dream out. Eventually, the plot lets up and she joins people who also want to express themselves without being suppressed and they stand up and fight for themselves. With these people by her side, supporting her, Tracy takes a step further into her dream. Although, more people try to beat them down and spread lies throughout the town; but she just dusts herself and stands up again. (Spoilers)She almost got arrested for her defending herself against the police who insulted the people who supported her, but she kept on going. She was so devoted that she made a bulletproof plan to try an sneak into the TV station that rejected her. If that isn’t amazingly epic, then I’m clearly blind. To conclude, Tracy went through thick and thin to fight for both her dream and the people that she cared about throughout the movie, even if she suppressed by the people around everywhere she went. Though I make it sound dark, it really isn’t. A little kid could watch this and shake their hips to the song throughout the night, because they’re so catchy.

Would you recommend this to other users? I’d recommend this to anyone, because everyone deserves the confidence boost this movie gives people!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bmanuela78

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
You guys reminded me of this movie.My whole family was watching and singing songs from the movie.We love musicals and we would recommend you all to watch it.Especially kids.