Happy Endings reunion on July 20!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
According to Variety, the cast of "Happy Endings" (along with a "special guest") will be performing new material and doing a live Q&A with fans on Monday, July 20! Fans can submit their questions using #AskHappyEndings and by tagging @HappyEndings.

Here's the teaser for it!

Like the "Community" reunion/table read, they'll be using the YouTube event to raise money. In this instance, it's for Color of Change and World Central Kitchen.

From Variety:
  • Color of Change is the nation’s largest online racial justice organization that helps people respond effectively to injustice in the world around us and moves decision-makers in corporations and government to create a more human and less hostile world for Black people in America.
  • World Central Kitchen is a team of food first responders, helping to get fresh, nourishing meals to responders working on the front lines and vulnerable communities across the country.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
The special charity event has started!

Post automatically merged:

My wife and I love this show lol still haven't recovered from it being canceled even though I watch it everyday! Lol
Yes! I bought the whole show when it went on sale on Google Play. It's so good and so underrated. I feel like it may have been ahead of its time, kinda like how it was with Community.