💬 Review Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,196 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone

Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone is a fiction novel written by the British novelist J.K. Rowling and made into a film directed by Chris Columbus and distributed by Warner Bros. This novel narrates the story of a boy who suddenly found out that he is a wizard and magic exists and after that realisation he faces lots of dangers and goes through lots of adventures.

Review:
*SPOILERS ALERT* Ok so first of i want to say that the best novels i read and watched are the harry potter series. Our story begins at 4 Privet drive where harry was left at the doorsteps of Mr. and Mrs. Dursley he was left as an orphan after his parents were killed by a dark wizard named Voldemort AKA He Who Must Not Be Named. For 11 years harry lived with his relatives (the dursleys) in a cupboard under the staircase not knowinng anything about magic until one day he recieved a mysterious letter adressed to harry and on the the top of the letter a crest shows the letters S,G,R and H. The Dursleys are well aware of what the contents of this letter would be unlike Harry so they do whatever they can to ensure that Harry never reads the letter. They travel far away into a hut in the middle of the ocean hoping the letters would stop. But suddenly while the Dursleys are asleep and specifically at the midnight of Harry's 11th birthday a giant man knock down the door and bursts in revealing himself as Hagrid and informing Harry of his family and that he is a wizard the movie goes on by revealing lots of secrets and mysteries.
Overall the movie is amazing, but if you want to enjoy it more read the novel as well, as the movie lacks alot of interesting details. Watching the movie also teaches you many lessons like '' Evil may hide itself behind innocent faces'' and '' Do not judge a person based on his appearance'' the movie teaches you also lots of lessons about frendship and hard work.

Would you recommend this to other users? I definitely recommend people to watch the movie as well as reading the novel and i hope you enjoy it as i once and always did. I recommend it to everyone of all ages.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐