Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.2.3 Exclusive Unlimited Gems, Coins Hack & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,921 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1325

Wingardium Leviosa
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 8 years

Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.2.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: mike1324
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 189 timesMOD MENU (mod 2):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 14 times

• Have you ever dreamed to be the main character in Harry Potter? Now you can, with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery for Android!
    YOU have been chosen to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Embark on your own adventure in this all new RPG set in the wizarding world, years before Harry Potter received his Hogwarts letter. Explore never-before-seen rooms of Hogwarts Castle and investigate ancient mysteries in first person.

Features of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery for Android:

• Customize your character, choosing hairstyle, skin tone, eyes and much more
    • Attend classes to learn and master magical skills like casting spells and brewing potions
    • Unlock new characters, spells, potions and locations as you advance through the years of Hogwarts
    • Relive the story of your favourite magician, and decide what to do
    • Use your magical skills to investigate mysteries at Hogwarts
    • Discover the truth behind the Cursed Vaults and your brother's disappearance in an all new story
    • Bond with your housemates to win the House Cup
    • Go on quests to help friends and fellow students, or frustrate rivals
    • Earn respect and build relationships by adventuring together

Learn powerful magic and knowledge from Professors Dumbledore, Snape, and more. Duel against your rivals and forge alliances with new friends to help you on your adventures.
    When your mettle is tested, what kind of witch or wizard will you be? A heroic Gryffindor? A cunning Slytherin? You decide! After all, this is your Hogwarts story, so download now Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com and decide your fate!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD 1 Features

Unlimited Energy (free to buy)
    Nearly Unlimited Gems (you don't consume them to buy things in game, except for skip quest time cost and friendship interactions)
    Nearly Unlimited Coins (you don't consume money, except for friendship interactions)never)
    Buy Any Costumes for Free

Notes
    : the game might crash if you try to buy a pet using this hack. To overcome this issue and, if you'd truly like unlimited Gems and Money, you can instead use MOD 2. Bypass APK also included. Basically, if you have problems like getting stuck due to using MOD 1, you can install the BYPASS APK OVER the MOD 1 apk file in order to keep playing until you pass that game screen/level/scenario which is causing this issue as the Bypass APK will temporarily disable all the MOD features. Then, when you want, you can install again MOD 1 OVER the Bypass APK in order to restore the MOD features.

IMPORTANT! The hack below comes with a "MOD Menu". This means you can decide wether to turn ON or OFF the MOD listed below, thanks to a floating icon with sbenny.com avatar which is placed by default at the top-left of the game but can be dragged anywhere on the screen. If you don't see the MOD Menu icon, please do the following:

1) Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery" -> "Other Permissions"
    2) Enable "Overlay Permissions"
    3) Launch the game and enjoy it :)

MOD 2 Features:

MOD Menu with:
    Truly Unlimited Gems (read notes below)
    Truly Unlimited Money (read notes below)

Notes: each time you complete an action (such as in Potion Class, or even tapping on Dobby), you gain UNLIMITED COINS and UNLIMITED GEMS (over 300,000,000). My advice is to use this MOD just once, and then stick with the original version, as you'll have enough currency to complete the game already after the first use :) and yes, you can install the original version after Uninstalling this one without losing the progresses (you can also link with Facebook). Just uninstall your Facebook App if you can't link to Facebook, so that you can login via Facebook Browser.

FAQs:
    Q:
    How to connect with Facebook? I tried but I get errors like: "INVALID KEY HASH"!
    A: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! :)

MOD Changelog:
    02 Dec 2020
    MOD 2: fixed an issue which could prevent you from collecting gems/coins/energy from some events.

21 Jan 2021
    • Introducing MOD Menu for MOD 2
    • Introducing Bypass MOD APK for MOD 1 to prevent event errors or similar

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.potter

agilawings

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works amazingly as always! Thank you so much! Such an amazing update! To fellow players, this is the one that fixes the bugs from the official game's last update too! You guys are the best!

Krao

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for the game update! You guys rocks!

Carolynmegan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I download mod 2 and it's not working first it out me in the negative coins ans now it's saying invalid wallet and shutting down

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I get that sometimes just wait until the event has finished or download the bypass apk

KSexy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you~~ it is working very well 💕💕

ArchangelLoki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used mod 2 and all I get is invalid wallet earned. Its broken my account and now when i try and make a new one it just throws up the error immediately.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
What's the difference of bypass and mod?
The bypass is used to take the errors off for example if you have an error with buying pets and the full marks event it will stop it.
The mod apk doesn't let you buy pets just the magical beasts

asterix

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Scam. I paid for mod2, and got an invalid wallet error. Both for my existing account and when creating a new account.

Catboo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello. I downloaded MOD 1 and tried to use it on bluestacks but it didn't work, the MOD Menu isn't showing anywhere in the game to turn on or off, my coins and energy are being consumed normally and I tried going to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery" -> "Other Permissions" as said above to allow Overlay Permissions but the option is unavaible. It says "no permission requested" with a grey color (so I can't interact with it or do anything about it) so I tried on noxplayer and the same thing happened. Tried installing the bypass apk (putting it there without deleting the mod one, just like an update) and the app disappeared. Can someone help, please? Much appreciated.

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey so i just noticed but my magical zoology exp doesn't increase even after feeding numerous creatures, so i'm just stuck in my current level

agilawings

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey so i just noticed but my magical zoology exp doesn't increase even after feeding numerous creatures, so i'm just stuck in my current level
On the higher stages, your leveling will slow to a crawl, and you only get substantial increases whenever you make your creature go up a level of trust with you. Your best option is to get more creatures and level them up until you've maxed them, or steadily max out the ones you already have. You'll get there eventually.

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
On the higher stages, your leveling will slow to a crawl, and you only get substantial increases whenever you make your creature go up a level of trust with you. Your best option is to get more creatures and level them up until you've maxed them, or steadily max out the ones you already have. You'll get there eventually.
I know that, but i'm only on level 3, 33/*** and it hasnt move since i used this mod. I also have a lot creatures, that what makes me notice this in the first place.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
That's weird i have never had that i am on magizoology level 6

Status
Not open for further replies.