📲 Tutorial Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery [XP, Currency, Notebooks] Revised method

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,174 happy users since 2014.
Register

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I succeeded with your method (I used the tutorial from version 1.5.4) thank you!

For NoteBooks, it doesn't work, I followed the instructions and I even changed 121 to 200, I can't change L1:/
Change view to show bytes. Then you can edit the 1 byte from 49 to 50

JcSlick24

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think you must have change some value that affected the notebook value, that is why you cannot find it. I`m guessing, cause I experienced that once.
How did you find out you had changed a value?

Ludwic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Change view to show bytes. Then you can edit the 1 byte from 49 to 50
I can't find anything when I go from 49 to 50. I tried several times, with the initial method, but still nothing. When I do a new search with AABBBCCDDh;LVL::41, I have nothing.

Am I the only one with this problem

Last edited:

Elenhelca

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
You have 0 results? And you are level 25?
Yes, i think the problem is my Phone isnt root and game guardian dont fonction a lot rootless... if you have any idea, but thank you to help me!

Milos1171

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@NoFear I'm level 35. I followed your video, step by step, and I get 0 results when I search for 3500~3599X8. I tried searching just 3599X8 and still 0 results. Please help. I'm using Nox.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
@NoFear I'm level 35. I followed your video, step by step, and I get 0 results when I search for 3500~3599X8. I tried searching just 3599X8 and still 0 results. Please help. I'm using Nox.
I'm wondering if the nox version of gg isn't working correctly.. I'll look into something else to try.

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm wondering if the nox version of gg isn't working correctly.. I'll look into something else to try.
Hey bud, I presume you missed my reply so I'll repost it again if that's okay.

Do same instructions apply for other notebooks just different address to copy?
These other types of notebooks aren't in usage yet but I wonder how you hacked them?

Ludwic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried everything, from the step: AABBCCDDDh;Number::41, I find 0, always. Maybe it's because of the new version of the game? 1.11.0

EDIT :
For notebooks, I succeeded with the N=O+D method (House Pride Event).
I used this method to hack the house points (to get the notebooks faster).

Sorry, I'm French, I don't know how to explain my method in English ^^'

Last edited:

Meek

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
so anyone can help me with gems? do you just do it the same way as you do energy? i tried to do it but it doesn't change.

like i found the address for my gems, there is only 1 and it's definitely the right address. do i just pause the game, modify 808084D8 value to like 123456 and then the 808084E8 to 123456x8?

Last edited:

Milos1171

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@NoFear I have another problem. Game crashes, no matter what I try to search.
I tried using GG on other games and there is no problem.
Do you have any idea what might be the problem?

Milos1171

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Problem solved, it works fine when GG is hidden from the game.

Solution.PNG

Viriato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, thanks for the tuturial, did the notebook thing, it works great. To everyone having problems with GG not finding any result just replace the "::121" part with higher values ( i just got it with like "::5800" lol ) .

I do have some questions though.

1) Is it possible to unlock the spider and achievments? like any value we can change to set it to unlock? (dont know if it works like that)
2) I destroyed one of my accounts, when hacking money for the first time ( invalid wallet earned error ). cant loggin now, anyone knows a fix?
3) How to hack waiting times? GG has the speed thing, but it allways freezes the game and nothing else happens... solutions?

Thank you.

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, thanks for the tuturial, did the notebook thing, it works great. To everyone having problems with GG not finding any result just replace the "::121" part with higher values ( i just got it with like "::5800" lol ) .

I do have some questions though.

1) Is it possible to unlock the spider and achievments? like any value we can change to set it to unlock? (dont know if it works like that)
2) I destroyed one of my accounts, when hacking money for the first time ( invalid wallet earned error ). cant loggin now, anyone knows a fix?
3) How to hack waiting times? GG has the speed thing, but it allways freezes the game and nothing else happens... solutions?

Thank you.
1. It is not possible to unlock past cosmetics and pets permanently. In cheat engine through emulator you can find values for previous event items and equip them, however as soon as you would take them off they are gone.
2. I screwed up like this before but I never got this error, the values would revert back to their original state so I can't help you with that one.
3. All you have to do is search the timer in seconds as dword.
I.e. Meal with a friend activity is 12 hours which is 43200 seconds and edit all the results into the desired time you wish, gobstones and hogsmeade is 16h = 57600 seconds.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
1. It is not possible to unlock past cosmetics and pets permanently. In cheat engine through emulator you can find values for previous event items and equip them, however as soon as you would take them off they are gone.
2. I screwed up like this before but I never got this error, the values would revert back to their original state so I can't help you with that one.
3. All you have to do is search the timer in seconds as dword.
I.e. Meal with a friend activity is 12 hours which is 43200 seconds and edit all the results into the desired time you wish, gobstones and hogsmeade is 16h = 57600 seconds.
I think you can unlock pets you don't have... My thought is it would be similar to unlocking other notebooks...

Edit: maybe you can help?

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think you can unlock pets you don't have... My thought is it would be similar to unlocking other notebooks...

Edit: maybe you can help?
Well I don't know how to unlock other notebooks, I asked you twice in here but you never replied back. I did hack the red ones today through new event but how did you manage to hack all 4 of types?

Edit: Have you tried hacking the Magizoology level? I tried it with old XP method Fuzzy search > Increase > Action > Increase > Action > Unchanged > Action > Increase, etc until you see 2 results however upon changing the values and doing another action nothing changes.
I hacked creatures timer and its XP, same method as for friend activities.

Last edited:

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Well I don't know how to unlock other notebooks, I asked you twice in here but you never replied back. I did hack the red ones today through new event but how did you manage to hack all 4 of types?
After you first search for notebooks. Goto address, have string representation enabled. You'll want byte too once you see format.
You are changing the text title of the notebook from L1. You will lose all L1 notebooks until you earn more after you convert them.

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
After you first search for notebooks. Goto address, have string representation enabled. You'll want byte too once you see format.
You are changing the text title of the notebook from L1. You will lose all L1 notebooks until you earn more after you convert them.
String representation, is that array of bytes or text? I should enable both if I understood you correctly?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
String representation, is that array of bytes or text? I should enable both if I understood you correctly?
String rep is text. You'll want byte too. But you might want to wait until you see what it all looks like before you do. Easier to read and see things before you enable byte.