📲 Tutorial Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery [XP, Currency, Notebooks] Revised method

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,530 happy users since 2014.
Register

Viriato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. It is not possible to unlock past cosmetics and pets permanently. In cheat engine through emulator you can find values for previous event items and equip them, however as soon as you would take them off they are gone.
2. I screwed up like this before but I never got this error, the values would revert back to their original state so I can't help you with that one.
3. All you have to do is search the timer in seconds as dword.
I.e. Meal with a friend activity is 12 hours which is 43200 seconds and edit all the results into the desired time you wish, gobstones and hogsmeade is 16h = 57600 seconds.
I'm Sorry, don't want to disturb and specially not want to bother your discussion ( i hope u get somewhere ahah ) . But i didn't understand the timer part. I want to edit the feeding times to the niffler, shall i search for the current wainting time in seconds, or the total wainting time? ( Thanks for your answers btw ;p )

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I'm Sorry, don't want to disturb and specially not want to bother your discussion ( i hope u get somewhere ahah ) . But i didn't understand the timer part. I want to edit the feeding times to the niffler, shall i search for the current wainting time in seconds, or the total wainting time? ( Thanks for your answers btw ;p )
If you are waiting, do a range search that covers time remaining. It will be a double value I believe and below will be the x8 xor check on it.

Then once you find can edit both to like 5.

Then you'll want to do dword search of total time so you have 0 sec and not have to find time remaining.

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

My recording software messed up the first 30 sec of the video but the rest is fine.
Still looking for a method to hack Megizoologist level though.

Meek

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Helskrim could you do a video on how to edit gems? i managed to find the address, but i change it and nothing happens. do you do this on an actual phone or on some android emulator?

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Helskrim could you do a video on how to edit gems? i managed to find the address, but i change it and nothing happens. do you do this on an actual phone or on some android emulator?
I'm doing it on bluestacks, you can follow NoFear's video tutorial the old method

Meek

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm doing it on bluestacks, you can follow NoFear's video tutorial the old method
i watched that video so many times ... no matter how i look at it, i cant figure out how he chose the address to edit gems. it just looks like he randomly picked that specific address to me.

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i watched that video so many times ... no matter how i look at it, i cant figure out how he chose the address to edit gems. it just looks like he randomly picked that specific address to me.

If you want to understand it then you should look up some guides on here and on GG forums, if you just want to hack and be done with then take a look at this image and edit in exactly the same pattern.

Attachments

Meek

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you want to understand it then you should look up some guides on here and on GG forums, if you just want to hack and be done with then take a look at this image and edit in exactly the same pattern.
doesn't work. im using MEMU instead of Bluestacks, could that be the problem? i search for gold, earn gold, search again till i have 1 address. i modify it according to that pattern and nothing changes. You can see that i have 28281 gold, 287 gems.

5481542138951e4d8[1].png

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
doesn't work. im using MEMU instead of Bluestacks, could that be the problem? i search for gold, earn gold, search again till i have 1 address. i modify it according to that pattern and nothing changes. You can see that i have 28281 gold, 287 gems.
That's what you're doing wrong. Don't search for total gold but new gains only. Fuzzy search and then do some activity where you gain gold > add the number > N=O+D > repeat until you have 2 results and then edit the higher value in the pattern as shown in the image.

Meek

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's what you're doing wrong. Don't search for total gold but new gains only. Fuzzy search and then do some activity where you gain gold > add the number > N=O+D > repeat until you have 2 results and then edit the higher value in the pattern as shown in the image.
All right! Thanks so much for putting up with me!

Viriato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just to let you know, modding Magizoology level is possible, i did a bit of trial and error, and i am not good at this kind of stuff, but what i did was the increase thing in fuzzy search, i got 15 values. And since it was taking a long time, and still had 15 values started testing. Basically: the one needed to edit was the last one, edited it just like energy/gems etc ( set first value to "Y" and the other one to "Yx8" ), the value to edit was not that difficult to find in the 15 starting ones, i had barelly passed level 2 ( like a quarter of a bar ) and the value of xp was set in 250. was the only one with that number . I didnt even tryed numbers above 100.00 cause those where too much for such a low level... hope this helps, if anyone understands what i said ahah

MAX LEVEL = 10

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just to let you know, modding Magizoology level is possible, i did a bit of trial and error, and i am not good at this kind of stuff, but what i did was the increase thing in fuzzy search, i got 15 values. And since it was taking a long time, and still had 15 values started testing. Basically: the one needed to edit was the last one, edited it just like energy/gems etc ( set first value to "Y" and the other one to "Yx8" ), the value to edit was not that difficult to find in the 15 starting ones, i had barelly passed level 2 ( like a quarter of a bar ) and the value of xp was set in 250. was the only one with that number . I didnt even tryed numbers above 100.00 cause those where too much for such a low level... hope this helps, if anyone understands what i said ahah

MAX LEVEL = 10
For me max level is 6 unless they updated it now with the release of Bowtruckle.
Post automatically merged:

Tutorial I wrote earlier on GG forums:

I recommend hacking this first before the creature XP as you will need to feed it in order to find the right value.

1. Hack time again, 5h = 18000s search that and change to 1 sec or however you like.
2. Delete all results and start fuzzy search

3. Start feeding the animal (x1 food = 3xp, x2 = 7xp and x3 = 12xp) It's up to you which one you pick it doesn't matter, it's the regular N=O+D process

4. You should have 2 results in the end, pause the game, edit the higher one and you're all set, next time you feed the animal your level will max out.

Attachments

Viriato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe they did update, dont know, mine went up to ten Nombre Nulo.jpg

Ludwic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm stuck at level 2 of Magizoology and all my animals are level max, I can't access the Bowtruckle. I think I did something stupid xD

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm stuck at level 2 of Magizoology and all my animals are level max, I can't access the Bowtruckle. I think I did something stupid :lol:
Ye... It's kinda my fault I guess, I hacked animals first and level after and now people are telling me they can't increase their magizoology level because they have no animals to feed. I had Fairy left at the time I was making the video. :/
Hopefully JC will release new creatures with level 2 requirement.

Unkaniab

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_20181114-111242.png

Glad I was able to do this, had to learn by myself since nofear has never responded to anything I've said, guess he doesnt like me and that's fine.

If anyone it's at the same point I am, keep in mind that they are just updating the game and we shouldn't be this far ahead, this early. They only unlocked this because normal players that aren't cheating would have something to do

If you ever need to skip time, just rapidly go up and down with game guardian's speedhack. You may get kicked but when you go back into the game you'll see that the timer has gone significantly down.

Viriato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ye... It's kinda my fault I guess, I hacked animals first and level after and now people are telling me they can't increase their magizoology level because they have no animals to feed. I had Fairy left at the time I was making the video. :/
Hopefully JC will release new creatures with level 2 requirement.
Don't think its anyone's fault. At least not for people who's helping. I almost made the same mistake, as long as i received the creatures reserve i went and hacked the creature levels, but in the 1st one when i saw that i wasnt getting any xp stopped and tryed a way to get that xp, i mean, its obvious. Now who already hacked the creatures and not the level, i honestly hope JC realese more level 2 creatures, or that part of the game wont be easy ( if possible at all ) to fix. The only way i can think of is trial and error, and theres allways the risk of breaking the game, as i did in my first save =/

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now who already hacked the creatures and not the level, i honestly hope JC realese more level 2 creatures, or that part of the game wont be easy ( if possible at all ) to fix. =/
Tbh, there's not really any incentive to increase magizoology level or feed/bond with the creatures, they give meagre rewards and they are not worth the time (if you were a legit player..), it's not like events where you can gain new outfit or a pet so hacking this creature reserve is more about the satisfaction of having these magical beasts in your personal collection if you were a big HP fan I guess.

Viriato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tbh, there's not really any incentive to increase magizoology level or feed/bond with the creatures, they give meagre rewards and they are not worth the time (if you were a legit player..), it's not like events where you can gain new outfit or a pet so hacking this creature reserve is more about the satisfaction of having these magical beasts in your personal collection if you were a big HP fan I guess.
Yes, i agree with you. I was just saying that if someone as hacked the 3/4 creatures avaiable and didnt increase magizoology, will have an hard time to unlock more, whatever the reason to unlock them. That being said, i do hope next creatures arent unlocked-linked (have no idea how to say that) with the level ups, cause, im already at level 10, and shouldnt. SO i hope a level 3 creature unlocks automaticaly for me, and not some kind of trigger at reaching level 3 ahahah

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, i agree with you. I was just saying that if someone as hacked the 3/4 creatures avaiable and didnt increase magizoology, will have an hard time to unlock more, whatever the reason to unlock them. That being said, i do hope next creatures arent unlocked-linked (have no idea how to say that) with the level ups, cause, im already at level 10, and shouldnt. SO i hope a level 3 creature unlocks automaticaly for me, and not some kind of trigger at reaching level 3 ahahah
I understood what you were saying, all I meant was that those who screwed up aren't at huge loss, you don't need to hack magizoology level or creatures, they give few books, energy and some gold anyway, all 3 which you can hack through other means, so it's just about satisfaction of having these beasts unlocked nothing else. :)