📲 Tutorial Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery [XP, Currency, Notebooks] Revised method

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,441 happy users since 2014.
Register

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the help:) it worked!

Despite of this succes I cant get any search results from Notebook search:
"
Notebooks
***You must have at least 1 notebook to do this***
Dword search
1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121 "

I have 2 from 4 types(notebooks) and more than 10 from each of those 2.
What can be the problem?
I have restarted HP and GG too, but no results again.
Try following my video and make sure to read description and search dword value for the type of book you need
Post automatically merged:

I realize that this is a long shot but, is there anyway to force limited time quests to become active? More specifically, the ones for becoming an animagus, and a prefect.
Not that I know of, those TLSQ's are in a "cooldown" while current one or any event is active, once that is over those quests will appear, so once you finish Christmas TLSQ and Dueling event is over the Animagus one should start.

kohujihugz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Helskrim

Your video was perfect:)! Thank you for your help and work!

Is there a workaround for blue and yellow books? because I dont have any of them ...

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Helskrim

Your video was perfect:)! Thank you for your help and work!

Is there a workaround for blue and yellow books? because I dont have any of them ...
No, you need to unlock Acromantula creature in the creature reserve and hack it, it will reward you 2 yellow and 2 blue books.

If you are unsure how to hack creatures check out my video below:

And this is a chart for Acromantula Bond and Feed reset times. Feed is 5h so Dword Search 18000 seconds, pause the game and edit all values to 1 second and then remove all results and start Unknown Fuzzy search so you could hack creature XP as shown in my video.
The rewards shown here are wrong, you will get blue and yellow books.

Last edited:

trisonor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Helskrim, Happy Christmas!

I tried to follow up all tutorials, but neither exp nor notebooks working. When I search the values, no result comes back.
Have you got any solution?
I’m using Memu Player and the latest GG version.

Character level = 35
Brown notebooks = 31

Thank you.
I await your response

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Helskrim, Happy Christmas!

I tried to follow up all tutorials, but neither exp nor notebooks working. When I search the values, no result comes back.
Have you got any solution?
I’m using Memu Player and the latest GG version.

Character level = 35
Brown notebooks = 31

Thank you.
I await your response
Have you read the description below my notebooks video?

Try this out and then search the value of the type of book you need:

Select game process in GG, click at this at the bottom and untick everything except Ca
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Post automatically merged:

As for XP, I assume you're talking about creature XP, it's pretty straightforward. You need to know the reset time for feed of the creature you intend to hack and then dword search in seconds change all results to number of sec you wish.
Remove all results, start fuzzy search and feed the creature once, click on more, enter value and click N=O+D, feed again and repeat until you see 2 results, goto and edit the one with higher value to 999 1st address and 999X8 4th address. (pause the game while editing).

I just explained everything I did in my video, none of this is patched or anything like that and it's working as intended.

Last edited:

trisonor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
No, I'm talking about character experience (personal exp).
Thank you for your reply. I'll try it

NikeShox

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Guys,
I posting this as an information: Yesterday I became a Prefect and from now player level was maxed to 39 whilst the abilities reached level 34. Before I became Prefect max player level was 37 with 34 level of each abilities.

Atavho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
That was just a coincidence. They released a new chapter and upped the max on stats.

NikeShox

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
That was just a coincidence. They released a new chapter and upped the max on stats.
..and I thought that becoming a Prefect increasing player stats like personal level and abilities levels..

FallenAngelII

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't get exp hack to work. It gets to the part where I search for my level times 100 (3700~3700X8) but it gives me 0 hits. Also, when I offset by 20, I have options, uch as auto and d-word. I've tried both auto and D-word to no avail.

Ludwic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there any way to unlock a creature without having the required level? I'm blocked at level 2 x)

FallenAngelII

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
does any1 tried to hack friends level of each players friend in game ? gaining experience manually is a bit boring :lol: thnx;)
1. Do fuzzy search (D-Word)
2. Gain friendship points with target friend.
3. N = 0+D / Add the amount of friendship points gained. Do this twice and you'll have 1 single search result left or a very small amount of search results (such as 4) left. Click them and choose Goto until you're taken to something that looks like this: Screenshot. If you have more than one search result left, only one of them will bring you to a list that looks like that.
4. Pause game. Click the value that's 18,354 in that screenshot and change it to the target value (D-word). Then click the value that's 4 spots below it (purple, 1,1168,394,159 in the screenshot, and change it to the same value as you changed the first value to, but add X8 at the end (also D-word). To max out a friend, you'll need to do one more friendship interaction with them. For friends you made in year 5, change value 1 to 23320 and value 2 to 23320X8 and any 5th year friendship interaction will max them out.

FallenAngelII

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So there's currently a special offer on that offers an owl skin. Is there any way to hack the game so it thinks you've bought the offer and thus get the owl skin? As in permanently, not just tricking the game temporarily.

Atavho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So there's currently a special offer on that offers an owl skin. Is there any way to hack the game so it thinks you've bought the offer and thus get the owl skin? As in permanently, not just tricking the game temporarily.
You can just buy the owl skin, like a normal pet skin, it costs 40 of the first type of books

FallenAngelII

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh, didn't notice that at first. But for future reference's sake, is it possible to do if there's a pack that's exclusive?

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh my God this is all so awesome! THANKS

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
First, thank you SO MUCH for this guide!!!
I've taken quite a while to finish mine and probably never would've been able to inject gems or anything!

Second, is it possible to request for a video tutorial on how to add on attributes?
Doing things on game guardian requires step-by-step comparison bc I really don't know what I'm doing lol

Thanks again and I hope you have a super great day!!!!!