📲 Tutorial Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery [XP, Currency, Notebooks] Revised method

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Try following my video and make sure to read description and search dword value for the type of book you need
Post automatically merged:

Not that I know of, those TLSQ's are in a "cooldown" while current one or any event is active, once that is over those quests will appear, so once you finish Christmas TLSQ and Dueling event is over the Animagus one should start.
I'm having trouble with this. It worked fine for red books, but doesn't work for blue books... I find the value and change but it stays the same 🤔

Maximus123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This only works when the phone is rooted. Pls mod it.i don't want to root

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having trouble with this. It worked fine for red books, but doesn't work for blue books... I find the value and change but it stays the same 🤔
Have you read my video's description? You need to have at least 1 book of the notebook you want to hack. I stopped playing HPHM but I believe Acromantula creature gives blue and yellow books.

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Have you read my video's description? You need to have at least 1 book of the notebook you want to hack. I stopped playing HPHM but I believe Acromantula creature gives blue and yellow books.
Yep I have 4 blue and 2 gold. Did everything from the video. Value doesn't change.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
So I followed the tutorial for the notebooks and I managed the hack the brown one but I don't know how to hack the red one and the blue one (I don't have gold books yet) . I have 37 red books and 7 blue books. Can someone help me please? Thanks.

cawloid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm unable to root my device due to the model of my phone :( is there any chance of a mod apk being released which would give infinite notebooks?