Harry Potter villains

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,770 happy users since 2014.
Register

Which Harry Potter villain is stronger?

• Total voters

colemoon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So, my friend and I were talking about which Harry Potter villain is stronger: Voldemort or Grindelwald and I just would like to know your guys opinions 😊

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Since Voldemort killed him I'm going with him, but I think Grindelwald is a more fascinating villain.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think Voldemort is a really interesting and complex character. I hate him but I gotta admit he's a damn good character

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have to go with Grindy on this one, i think that he was more of a Dark Lord than Voldemort is, i mean, he conquered the whole Europe in just 6 year while Voldy fail to conquer only Britain in 14. Plus, i still can't get over how stupid his whole Horcruxes plan is, like, seriously, okay, If you want to split your soul, maybe use a non-descriptive thing that not easily traceable and linked to you, like, idk, a rock that you then throw into the bottom of Marianna or something.

Gamer4ever

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you are talking about raw power then it will probably be Voldemort.But i like to think that along with his followers Grindelwald was stronger than Voldemort and his Death Eaters.