💬 Review Harry Potter

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,984 happy users since 2014.
Register

Crimsonmind13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Harry Potter

I will be reviewing the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. I will explain why I like and don't like them and give. Then I will give my final conclusion.

Review:
What I like about the movies is that they're really full of fantasty and adventure, but also pain, suffering, emotions and really valuable life lessons. Everything is very well thought out and the stories go very deep snd complex. There are alot of great metaphors that make you think about certain things and puts alot of other things in a good, new, fresh perspective. The story is so well put together that years later, you still find out bits and pieces that just make the whole complex puzzle even more complete. What I don't like is that sometimes the story gets a little confusing, but thats quickly resolved later on. My conclusion is that The Harry Potter movie series, which consists of eight very well acted, directed and edited movies, is a very good pick if you like movies with adventure, magic, a cool and complex storyline, really fun, complex and thought out characters and a little pain here and there. I would definitely say that the pros outweight the cons, but there weren't many cons to noticr about these great movies. The onpy thing thst bothers me is that at some points and about certain subjects there is alot of limited information, knowledge and details and I think thats a shame, since there is still so much potential.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would absolutely reccomend this to everyone who loves magical films!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bibic2005

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I disagree with you.The series it is a very adventurous and brings magic in your life which you can't obtain.
The series it's written by J K Rowling which was the girst milionaire by solfing books.She has an amazing story:after she was left alone with a baby she started writing a book about a boy.When all the hope seem to stray she found a reasin she had to continue.A publishing house has accepted her script.
The series contains 7 books and 8 films.Every book it's at least 200 pages long and it's filled with great characters
The story rolles around Harry Potter(a boy who was left orfan by Voldemort who killed his parents with the avakadavra curse),Hermione(a "mudd blood" who's parents are dentists )who has a brilliant mind and Ron (a boy in a very large familly)although at the begining the trio was arguing(Hermione and Ron) they valued their friendship to the last moments.
In the first book the trio solves the mistery of the philoshoper stone.They had to confront Profesor Quirell aka Voldemort.After that Tom Rudle(young Voldemort) who atracted Ginny(Ron's sister)with his diary among with tge basilisk.
In the third book Sirius Black it's coming back from Azkaban and Harry believes he wanted to kill him but it was quite the oposite.He was his godfather and at least it's saves along with Buckbeat by Harry and Hermione.
In the fourth gelosy starts to expand when Hermione it's asked at the Yule Ball by Viktor Krum(Harry's enemy) and when Harry isn't believed by Ron that he hadn't put his name in the goblet of fire.Then Voldemort comes back to life.
The fifth The minister band practicing magic at school.And Harry created Dumbledore Army which was a secret group who learned defence against dark magic.But they are found an d Sirius killed.
In the final two books Voldemort gets an army of death eaters and it's killed after the trio distoyed the horcruxes.
In conclusion it is a great series for those who have a big imagination.