Mod apk Harvest Moon: Light of Hope ~ MOD ๐Ÿ’ฒ Update Feb 25 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,908 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
View attachment 23135View attachment 23136

Have you try it..by now? Should be. But if not, then I will work on it. Give me some time, as I got like 20+ games to be release just for today ๐Ÿ˜Š

Money will stay fixed at 10 million -1 and stay fixed as shown above. Well, I myself thought of it as too much. But my daughter insisted on it..as a Revenge she claimed. My wife asked me: "Whats the purpose then? The sense of achievements?"
Well, once you got that windfall, from first time fixing that house.. use this original apk: Download HMoon LoH apk to copy over that modded one IF you want the money to decrease..again ๐Ÿ˜

btw..Grab it NOW. Many had in just few hours. Price will increase to 999 once I make it Compatible with SB Patcher . To prevent leechers as an excuse but actually as a money-sink.
Site is making losses monthly and I wonder IF members care about the maths. 50 SB Points is like 5 cents in $ and I dont think you could even buy a candy with that, and them complaining its expensive at that price. Sigh..
This might rise to $1 and in the end..Choices.
The PS version at $30-40?!? Unable to be played offline and no money mod OR this ease-of-mind version at the price of candy?
View attachment 23137View attachment 23138
it works! Thank you once again ๐Ÿ˜‚ and yeah I don't understand why people complain abt the prices ๐Ÿ˜‚ we get 30SB Points daily so we can save SB Points that way w/o paying money, so it's like getting this game for free and people still complain smh

KentCave

~โ€ข Philosopher Poet โ€ข~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
it works! Thank you once again ๐Ÿ˜‚ and yeah I don't understand why people complain abt the prices ๐Ÿ˜‚ we get 30SB Points daily so we can save SB Points that way w/o paying money, so it's like getting this game for free and people still complain smh
I myself got disheartened from Sbenny's sharings that this site kept making monthly losses and thats NOT good ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
ppl WILL only value something..once its Gone ๐Ÿ˜ข
They need to get familar with maths & economy ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ’น๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“Šใ€ฝโœ”
OR perhaps start spending $ on iAPs at Play Store and feel the Pain ๐Ÿ’€
Then..come back and value the 20-50-200-1000 SB Points ๐Ÿ˜‘
What will a ten cents buy..nowadays? A Dollar? ๐Ÿ˜ต

junekat

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Oooooooh yeaaaahhh ๐Ÿ˜ worth it. Thanks so much!!

KazzleDazzle

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Is it just me, or is this also modded for stamina? I've made it through the first spring with no sign of fatigue.

Either way, thanks a lot for this! I wish I'd gone for it when it was at 500, but no complaints.

siicatx

Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Do i still need to dl it all? Or just the 3 on the bottom only?

KentCave

From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Do i still need to dl it all? Or just the 3 on the bottom only?
First 2 from TOP. Then IF not working..start going to the 3rd and 4th for the LP & Proxy ๐Ÿ‘Œ
After that..those others are unmodded version ๐Ÿ’ก For ppl wanting original gameplay or challenges ๐Ÿ’ช

KentCave

From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Tanks a lot
No NO Nooooo ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Dont send Tanks over ๐Ÿš‚
I will run from Tainan to Kaoshiung for evasion then hide in Ali Shan with Mei Li Gu Niang ๐Ÿ˜

FuNeLu

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
No NO Nooooo ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Dont send Tanks over ๐Ÿš‚
I will run from Tainan to Kaoshiung for evasion then hide in Ali Shan with Mei Li Gu Niang ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ sorry, of course I wanted to write thanks (english isn't my native language)

KentCave

From the Hell
Member for 5 years
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ sorry, of course I wanted to write thanks (english isn't my native language)
As well..as aint mine ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Wo hen Xiang Ni xiao Mei Mei ๐Ÿ˜š
I recalled our smoochy days of past year ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anata wa Aishite izu matemo ๐Ÿ’–
pssst..thats a belly button instead of a donut ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.