Mod apk Harvest Moon: Light of Hope ~ MOD 💲 Update Feb 25 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,489 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why is it not working? My gold is 1.000, can you please do a tutorial to install the app?

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why is it not working? My gold is 1.000, can you please do a tutorial to install the app?
I use sb patcher
Nevermind i already fix it, for those who have 1.000 gold on the early game, just be patient and follow the story, after you fix the merchant house your gold will automatically convert to unlimited

whooshu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
uhh hi !! the game works but everything appears in chinese (i think), the default language in my phone it's english so i don't know what to do can someone please help me??

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
You use the first obb or the alternate obb? Cause when i use the alternate obb it's in chinese language

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
uhh hi !! the game works but everything appears in chinese (i think), the default language in my phone it's english so i don't know what to do can someone please help me??
You use the first obb or the alternate obb? Cause when i use the alternate obb it's in chinese language
Use the mod$ apk and the first obb, don't forget the lucky patcher or sb patcher your phone might be need it.

whooshu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
j
Use the mod$ apk and the first obb, don't forget the lucky patcher or sb patcher your phone might be need it.
yes !! it is the alternate obb because when i tried to use the first obb it said the files are corrupted or something like that BUT also i don't have installed lucky patcher right now so perhaps that's why it didn't work !!! i'll try again, thank you so much for trying to help <3

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
j

yes !! it is the alternate obb because when i tried to use the first obb it said the files are corrupted or something like that BUT also i don't have installed Lucky Patcher right now so perhaps that's why it didn't work !!! i'll try again, thank you so much for trying to help ♥
Try to redownload the files if it's corrupted, wish you luck.. 😁

SiYin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Umm is this a mod ? Why i have 1000 coin but how to get 99999999 coin ?

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Umm is this a mod ? Why i have 1000 coin but how to get 99999999 coin ?
Did you read my earlier reply? It is 1000 coin, you just need to be patient and follow the storyline after you fix the merchant house your gold will automatically convert to unlimited.

zandy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I keep getting a black screen, when i launch the game, any tips on how to fix this issue? Thanks
Screenshot_2019-10-10-04-52-32-50.png

Hibari

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
starting play its show only 1k money it didnt work or something??..help

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
starting play its show only 1k money it didnt work or something??..help
Why is everyone can't be a good reader?!? Read earlier reply please, it is just 1k money at the beginning. Just be patient and follow the storyline after you fix the merchant house your money will turn into unlimited automatically

whooshu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hi i forgot to mention the game works for me now !!! thanks for the patience and help 😽💞💕💓💞

Status
Not open for further replies.