💬 Review Harvester

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,868 happy users since 2014.
Register

smilt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Harvester

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Harvester on Steam

Classic game with nostalgic graphics, because they are OG. Also this game is weird. If you like Cultish vibes and Leave it To Beaver this is your game.

Review:
You start off in a banal bedroom (spoiler) you grasp at things and talk to people through speech bubbles. This may sound depressing however, there is something here. The music, the photo cut out graphics hark to some potential within past systems before flashy graphics and dare I say, speaking characters who's lips actually move. I know this is a bit weird to review such an old game but I think this can hold up to some of the newer games on some level. What am I talking about? Well that is a good question. I think if you can manage to take a few tabs and hit a few keys you may end up in a place that loops your conscious back into a mirrored reality of vintage creepyness and altered states. What do you have to loose? I mean if you act now it is 80% off on steam and you can grab yourself a bargain. Can I say I made it to the end of the game? No. Can I say there is an end. Yes, I looked it up on YouTube. What am I saying? Harvester will harvest you soul but not your organs, I don’t think. So I say Give it a try but make sure you are not totally conscious or it can be a little boring.

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend if you want to kill some time and pretend you are transported back to 1996. I recommend...

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐