Has anyone here played Harvest Moon?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,750 happy users since 2014.
Register

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Me..!!! I am even playing harvest moon seed of memories in my phone.. My favourite is Tales of Two Towns.. because my husband Cam is so cool, cute and just plain love him.. 😍
I married Cam too in my first playthrough of TOTT, and I chose Hiro in my next playthrough.

Is seed of memories any good? I haven't tried it out yet since it had a lot of bad reviews 😅

se20299

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is seed of memories any good? I haven't tried it out yet since it had a lot of bad reviews 😅
[/QUOTE]
New "Harvest Moon" games are mostly trash since the original developers left after a contract dispute. Story of Season games are made by the original developers and are the true sequels to the franchise.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
New "Harvest Moon" games are mostly trash since the original developers left after a contract dispute. Story of Season games are made by the original developers and are the true sequels to the franchise.
Yeah, it's pretty sad that they had to change the name. The name Harvest Moon is pretty iconic and now it's going to be ruined by some incompetent people (ugh, the art has even change 🤢) Hopefully, SOS will take off and make some more games for us.

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I married Cam too in my first playthrough of TOTT, and I chose Hiro in my next playthrough.

There are too many good men in TOTT.. I'm tired with Hiro and Cam, too, but I'm so loyal with Cam..

I'm sad to say that seed of memories is not that good.. I mean there is the Harvest Moon style which is entertaining but the story is so-so..

Reaver

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
i'll always have such a soft spot for harvest moon, it was one of the first series i ever got really invested in. :]
my personal favourite game is animal parade, but i enjoyed FOMT/MFOMT, sunshine islands and a new beginning a lot as well. i've heard the story of seasons games are a lot of fun but i haven't played them long enough to give a proper opinion on em.

i love the rune factory games (the magical RPG spinoffs) a ton though, rune factory 3 is one of my all time fave RPGs! RF5 will be coming out soon on the switch, so i'm excited for that. :]

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
i forget to tell why i'm not finish it, because i cheat become rich

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
Still haven't played Harvest Moon yet, but I got them ROMs piled up in my PC (except the Wii ones and 3DS that require Citra, 'cause I don't have Wii and my PC is a potato) 😅