Have any idea for quarantine??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Goodniteeee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ive already wrote so many things that I want to do, but now I've already do all of it. Dang, I also feel a lil fatter day by day. Have any suggestion?? Please tell me on comment section :(

Samuelz729

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
You could binge watch something, if you dont have anything to watch, you could search on youtube something like "top 10 Drama/action/romance(genre) tv series or movies.. if you feel fatter then you probably should reduce the amount of food that your eating and try to do some work out every morning or afternoon you could do something like 5 sit-ups or 5 push-ups, something simple basically.. but you must do it everyday so that your workout gives a good result.. you could also try karaoke there's many on YouTube, bored to watch and sing? You could play games.. if you tired playing games.. you could also learn how to do something new, like learn how to play a guitar, or how to finish rubiks cube, how to solve a puzzle, how to clean your room or something like that hahaha.. i guess that's the only suggestion that I can give to you... Good luck.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
This might help to keep you away from the fridge 😊

92934110_3029045633829547_5205744634721992704_n.jpg

Lol Kidding 😂 Im at that very place you are now and the worst thing is , I dont really feel like doing much . I guess the last thing left is for me to clean the cornices on my ceiling with q'tips

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

View attachment 55142

Lol Kidding 😂 Im at that very place you are now and the worst thing is , I dont really feel like doing much . I guess the last thing left is for me to clean the cornices on my ceiling with q'tips
I think you need my growth factor 😂 No matter what eat your weight has its own way 🤣

Goodniteeee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your suggestion, I appreciate it 🤭
Post automatically merged:

God dang 😂😂😂 I'm not with the underwear but definitely should try that

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I m listening to Audiobooks & chilling. Currently listening to Lord of the Rings. Its Awesome so far. Its available in Youtube if you wanna try.

Mikzcool

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

View attachment 55142

Hahaha. Why didn't I think of this before.

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
This is what I have been doing for the past 3 months:

1. Workout while listening to audiobooks/podcasts
2. Play different video games (PC, Console, Mobile)
3. At least 1hr of reading/watching educational stuff

The rest of the day, I just do random stuff

D500

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
In this quarantine I'm just intensifying the frequency of my hobbies :v Sometimes I hang out with my friends but that's not much too

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Workout? Watch musical? Just like, dabble in everything.