Have you ever gotten a surgery/gone to hospital?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,699 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Soooo I'm going to go for an ear operation tomorrow morning and I just can't go to sleep due to stress!
I always get nervous about going to hospital, or getting treatment for anything!
So I thought of posting this thread to hear your experiences to feel less nervous..of course if u wanna tell me.
FOR GOD'S SAKE REPLY TO THE THREAD DON'T LEAVE ME AND MY EARS HERE!

ps: sorry for my bad English >_<

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I've had seven surgeries in total. It can be pretty nerve-wracking going into the hospital and preparing for the surgery. Honestly, though, it isn't that bad. It's a lot scarier thinking about it beforehand than the actual surgery is. It can be kind of cool too if you have a doctor that is good about communicating and answering questions and you can learn a lot about medical stuff. Just try and remember that it seems scary because you haven't experienced it before, but as with all new experiences, you can try your best to be open-minded about it, and try not to focus on the scary parts.

I hope this helps!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've had seven surgeries in total. It can be pretty nerve-wracking going into the hospital and preparing for the surgery. Honestly, though, it isn't that bad. It's a lot scarier thinking about it beforehand than the actual surgery is. It can be kind of cool too if you have a doctor that is good about communicating and answering questions and you can learn a lot about medical stuff. Just try and remember that it seems scary because you haven't experienced it before, but as with all new experiences, you can try your best to be open-minded about it, and try not to focus on the scary parts.

I hope this helps!
Ohhhhh 7?!!!
Whaaaah strong chu TT are u ok now?
I've had two surgeries before, and they didn't go that smoothly sooooo I'm a little paranoid rn...I always try to laugh it off and communicate w the docs so I won't feel nervous and nobody notices that I am...but still...even the smell of hospital makes me wanna hide my head under a pillow and make elephant noises...well u know what I mean 😂😂😂

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Ive had 6 surgeries in the last 2 years after breaking my leg and foot .. Honestly I wasn't nervous I guess because I actually like hospitals 🙈 Im weird I know lol ... But I'd suggest chatting to family members and just knowing your in good hands regarding your op and everything will go smoothly .. Some nurses are friendly and will allay your fears 😚 and answer your questions regarding the procedure

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ive had 6 surgeries in the last 2 years after breaking my leg and foot .. Honestly I wasn't nervous I guess because I actually like hospitals 🙈 Im weird I know lol ... But I'd suggest chatting to family members and just knowing your in good hands regarding your op and everything will go smoothly .. Some nurses are friendly and will allay your fears 😚 and answer your questions regarding the procedure
Bahhhh 6!!! How's your leg now? Does it hurt?
My pinky still hurts I told chu TT can't write w it well sometimes.
And well my hip bone makes cracking sounds whenever I move after the surgery! And it hurts like hell...haaah that's how skilled the docs are in Iran TT and um- I can ask the nurses about their salary and make them mad TT it would be fun

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Bahhhh 6!!! How's your leg now? Does it hurt?
My pinky still hurts I told chu TT can't write w it well sometimes.
And well my hip bone makes cracking sounds whenever I move after the surgery! And it hurts like hell...haaah that's how skilled the docs are in Iran TT and um- I can ask the nurses about their salary and make them mad TT it would be fun
My foot is fine now after I had the hardware removed 🙈 seems it was rubbing against my tendons and tissues and causing more damage while inside and lotsa pain too until I had it removed ..

🤗 cuddle hugs dont stress yourself out thinking about previous ops , the one your going for now is a smaller procedure and you'll be good as new .. 😄 Shhh lol dont upset them 😢 nurses have access to lots of needles
Post automatically merged:

I remember you telling me about the pinky finger and the hip ... 🤗 just think of all good things and about sushi and freddy 😉 he's also there now hovering somewhere to keep you company

Last edited:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My foot is fine now after I had the hardware removed 🙈 seems it was rubbing against my tendons and tissues and causing more damage while inside and lotsa pain too until I had it removed ..

🤗 cuddle hugs dont stress yourself out thinking about previous ops , the one your going for now is a smaller procedure and you'll be good as new .. 😄 Shhh lol dont upset them 😢 nurses have access to lots of needles

I remember you telling me about the pinky finger and the hip ... 🤗 just think of all good things and about sushi and freddy 😉 he's also there now hovering somewhere to keep you company
Hardware rubbing... I swear my eyes are getting teary and I feel ur pain in my own foot like omg why am I like this 😂😂😂😂😂

Ahhh needles nooo needles!!
I'm gonna beeee new and shiny and cute ( -_-) as the first dayyyy! Hufff.....
Thanks for your warm words miss Azura chu :') I'll try to stay positive and don't make cow sounds at the sight of those n-needles...and uhhhh Sushi has diarrhea but I can't take him to the vet tmrw ugh life sucks!! But Freddy would be fine...I mean a person can only die once riiight

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've only had 2 major surgeries one when I was 8yrs old I had metal rods put in my back. And 17 months ago when I had to have an emergency c section to deliver my baby. I pray that everything goes well for you with your surgery 🙏🏾
Awww getting a surgery at such a young age must be hard..I got my first one when I was 9!
I hope you're alright now! And omg awwwww 😍 I also hope the baby is healthy and happy!
Thanks for your kind words sweetie 💙

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is circumcise count as surgery? Since it's, you know anasthesia, cut and stitches a body part.....a painful body part member of male species, i think i got circumcised when i was...Five? Six? Dont really remember.
If not then nope, never have broken bones, large gash, sickness or other heavy injuries that can lead to operating table. I was a fairly inactive kid....well, i'm still are.
I hope you get well soon! I know how it's feel to have ears problem (have an infection once or twice). its make me want to bash my head so the pounding stop and i can finally go to sleep

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Good luck!!!
Thank you so much hon 😍 everything went smoothly

Is circumcise count as surgery? Since it's, you know anasthesia, cut and stitches a body part.....a painful body part member of male species, i think i got circumcised when i was...Five? Six? Dont really remember.
If not then nope, never have broken bones, large gash, sickness or other heavy injuries that can lead to operating table. I was a fairly inactive kid....well, i'm still are.
I hope you get well soon! I know how it's feel to have ears problem (have an infection once or twice). its make me want to bash my head so the pounding stop and i can finally go to sleep
Yeah it does I guess...thanks for explaining I know what it is, since it's a necessary thing to do in my country!! You did it pretty late tho huh? I mean the sooner the better so the kid won't suffer since I've heard it hurts as hell?
Yeah I see you've some experience as well, sorry u had to go through that..mine wasn't an infection tho it was my earlobe and it's been done this morning and now...it really really hurts TT I really need a hug 😂

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much hon 😍 everything went smoothly

Yeah it does I guess...thanks for explaining I know what it is, since it's a necessary thing to do in my country!! You did it pretty late tho huh? I mean the sooner the better so the kid won't suffer since I've heard it hurts as hell?
Yeah I see you've some experience as well, sorry u had to go through that..mine wasn't an infection tho it was my earlobe and it's been done this morning and now...it really really hurts TT I really need a hug 😂
Yeah, the average age of boy on my country were around 5 - 10 when they got cutted. Dont really know, ask my parents...or the doctor, hes evi i swear.
And yes, it was rather painful....i think i cry for a few hours. Our generation were pretty lucky for using laser, back then, the one that cutted it (Shaman) were using sharpened bamboo as the tool, i think some place in my country still doing it. God bless the technology.
I know you will go through the pain, try eating some ice cream or chocolate, it really lessen the pain....well for me anyway.
About the hug, I can give you one but we weren't muhrim yet 😉

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah, the average age of boy on my country were around 5 - 10 when they got cutted. Dont really know, ask my parents...or the doctor, hes evi i swear.
And yes, it was rather painful....i think i cry for a few hours. Our generation were pretty lucky for using laser, back then, the one that cutted it (Shaman) were using sharpened bamboo as the tool, i think some place in my country still doing it. God bless the technology.
I know you will go through the pain, try eating some ice cream or chocolate, it really lessen the pain....well for me anyway.
Ahhh when u said cut- 😭😭😭 I'm glad I'm not a guy ay ay ayyyy ow owww!!
Bless technology but I had no idea they can use laser! They still have got their old ways in here -_-
But bambo tools? Omg dammit you're the one who needs a hug now 😭😭😭
I'm tryinna get less sugar atm but thanks for the advice *looks for sweets when no no one's looking*
And uhhhh right, then marry me and let's get divorced after u gave me a hug-
Did I just proposed- omg shameless me bad bad bad me 😂😭😱

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hardware rubbing... I swear my eyes are getting teary and I feel ur pain in my own foot like omg why am I like this 😂😂😂😂😂

Ahhh needles nooo needles!!
I'm gonna beeee new and shiny and cute ( -_-) as the first dayyyy! Hufff.....
Thanks for your warm words miss Azura chu :') I'll try to stay positive and don't make cow sounds at the sight of those n-needles...and uhhhh Sushi has diarrhea but I can't take him to the vet tmrw ugh life sucks!! But Freddy would be fine...I mean a person can only die once riiight
awh no poor sushi 🙁 hope he gets better and its a tummy upset that pets seem to get at random ..

Lol thank goodness for one time deaths else I'd be sad for poor freddy

I've only had 2 major surgeries one when I was 8yrs old I had metal rods put in my back. And 17 months ago when I had to have an emergency c section to deliver my baby. I pray that everything goes well for you with your surgery 🙏🏾
Oh my 🤕 metal rods and you were so young gosh did you get in some sort of accident

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
awh no poor sushi 🙁 hope he gets better and its a tummy upset that pets seem to get at random ..

Lol thank goodness for one time deaths else I'd be sad for poor freddy

Oh my 🤕 metal rods and you were so young gosh did you get in some sort of accident
Aye! Idk what to do...I can't take him to the vet rn since I'm not in good conditions and if this thing goes on I might freak out 😂😂

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its a common issue for guinea pigs Little chu 💓 maybe google and see if you can find any info to help him
I've read somewhere that he needs vitamin D drops? But I don't have any :( so I'll just change his diet for now and will ask a vet (online) to see how things will go.
I just hope he won't die suddenly TT

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Damn thats like what happens in traditional/cultural circumcision practises here in south africa 🙈 they used to use spears for the actual cutting and the boys were in their teens to their 20s .. its a sort of rite of passage for them but most got infected and some died since there wasn't any medical care and they spent those days in the forest before and after the cutting 🙈

Maybe ask your family if they can help take him to the vet since your also recovering from surgery 💕 ... sometimes its an infection and other times diet but me doesn't know much 🙁 I never owned a guinea pig
I've read somewhere that he needs vitamin D drops? But I don't have any :( so I'll just change his diet for now and will ask a vet (online) to see how things will go.
I just hope he won't die suddenly TT

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Damn thats like what happens in traditional/cultural circumcision practises here in south africa 🙈 they used to use spears for the actual cutting and the boys were in their teens to their 20s .. its a sort of rite of passage for them but most got infected and some died since there wasn't any medical care and they spent those days in the forest before and after the cutting 🙈
Whaaaaaaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭
I don't feel my own pain anymore!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Spears?! For real? *cries like a baby orangutan*