Have you ever gotten a surgery/gone to hospital?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Ow those sound painful but I'm not sure if they count 😂 good thing tho hope you're always healthy and happy 💕
Also does everyone have to remove the wisdom teeth?
if they grow in correctly and there's enough space in your mouth for them, then you can opt out. but often there is not enough space, or they cause other issues. mine were removed because i only had 2 instead of 4 and they were on opposite sides of my mouth so when they came in even though they grew correctly... there was nothing for them to grind on.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
if they grow in correctly and there's enough space in your mouth for them, then you can opt out. but often there is not enough space, or they cause other issues. mine were removed because i only had 2 instead of 4 and they were on opposite sides of my mouth so when they came in even though they grew correctly... there was nothing for them to grind on.
Ouch that must've been painful... I'm really scared of removing it!!
Post automatically merged:

I don't have the best health even now(but nothing dangerous, of course)
And it's wasn't a scary experience as a child, nothing to worry about, but thanks for caring!

I never say no to a free huge.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Oh sorry I thought I've answered your comment! Hope you're good now..and of course I care ^^ *hugs* ❣❣❣

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Ouch that must've been painful... I'm really scared of removing it!!
i was heavily sedated during the procedure so i don't remember it at all. recovery was a little annoying, but only lasted a few weeks before i could eat and drink like normal.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have surgeries about 10 years ago.. When I was 17.. My small bowel leaked.. In ICU for almost a month.. I had the leaked area removed and attached after couple months.. It was painful and not easily to forget.. From skeleton figure until well.. Hahaha.. Not to mention countless scars.. Now I think, I'm well.. Better I hope!
I'm so sorry to hear that sweetheart I'm sure it must've been so hard to endure, and I hope you never experience something like that again 💙 take care!

i was heavily sedated during the procedure so i don't remember it at all. recovery was a little annoying, but only lasted a few weeks before i could eat and drink like normal.
You ate soup and stuff right?

I actually just had a surgery. I was unconscious the whole time so experienced nothing. At least during. I've been dealing with the aftereffects. Mostly pain, but I'm recovering.
Omg are you ok now? How's your recovery? Hope it's not painful anymore? Wish you're in good condition honey ♥

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
You ate soup and stuff right?
soups, mashed up foods, jello puddings and such. oh, and no straws because they can dislodge your stitches/the blood clot that's forming and cause dry socket.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
soups, mashed up foods, jello puddings and such. oh, and no straws because they can dislodge your stitches/the blood clot that's forming and cause dry socket.
Imma take a note and keep it for when I remove mine...ugh hope it won't happen!
And I didn't know that thanks for informing me...you ok now? Hope you're taking care of yourself, specially in this weather... it's quite cold here idk about there *hugs*

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Thisisamy tq dear 😘 i'm sorry too, hehe..

it is hard during admitted and several surgeries..

but i came through didn't i? hehe..

i hope so too..

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Thisisamy tq dear 😘 i'm sorry too, hehe..

it is hard during admitted and several surgeries..

but i came through didn't i? hehe..

i hope so too..
Yeah you did and it's indeed hard! Glad to know you're ok now ❣❣❣

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Imma take a note and keep it for when I remove mine...ugh hope it won't happen!
And I didn't know that thanks for informing me...you ok now? Hope you're taking care of yourself, specially in this weather... it's quite cold here idk about there *hugs*
i'm doing well, my mouth was pretty much back to normal after 3 weeks of being careful. and it is really cold here right now... currently feels like 42F (~5.5C).

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
i'm doing well, my mouth was pretty much back to normal after 3 weeks of being careful. and it is really cold here right now... currently feels like 42F (~5.5C).
Ah it's 51F in Tehran... don't forget to wear warm clothes ^^ ♥

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was confined last November 17 2018 because it cough up blood then when i got there it turns out i have Acute Pneumonia then my heart is enlarge with a big Blood clot in the Valve , worst thing is when i was sick in bed in my house (before i was confined ) all my dead relatives invite me to join them but i refuse them because im not ready yet you know because im young and i have not enjoyed my life yet not . But now im Healthy and the Blood clot in my heart is gone now and i Thank God for everything for this second life and for the Great Doctors and to my Family and love one for everything they done to me 😊

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Pardon may i join in? I my self have experienced to be a patient in operation room. Cataract, clavicula. Story of my life

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was confined last November 17 2018 because it cough up blood then when i got there it turns out i have Acute Pneumonia then my heart is enlarge with a big Blood clot in the Valve , worst thing is when i was sick in bed in my house (before i was confined ) all my dead relatives invite me to join them but i refuse them because im not ready yet you know because im young and i have not enjoyed my life yet not . But now im Healthy and the Blood clot in my heart is gone now and i Thank God for everything for this second life and for the Great Doctors and to my Family and love one for everything they done to me 😊
Omg that must've been hard... I have a minor issue with my heart myself and it sometimes give me a bad pain, so I can understand what you've been through.. I'm sooo sorry to hear it and I'm so glad that you're ok now ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Pardon may i join in? I my self have experienced to be a patient in operation room. Cataract, clavicula. Story of my life
Yeah you're always free to join in but I hoped it was for a happier discussion ♡😆
Ughhh cataract!? I'm sorry you had to go through that in such a young age! Stay healthy okk? ♥

Last edited:

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Omg that must've been hard... I have a minor issue with my heart myself and it sometimes give me a bad pain, so I can understand what you've been through.. I'm sooo sorry to hear it and I'm so glad that you're ok now ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Yeah you're always free to join in but I hoped it was for a happier discussion ♡😆
Ughhh cataract!? I'm sorry you had to go through that in such a young age! Stay healthy okk? ♥
thanks, well those who suffer illness, those who been through accident, we know how precious our healthy is.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I think in my whole life i only got surgery once and another one is something that are similar but not exactly a surgery.
The surgery i did was for my leg that are crushed because of a motorcycle accident which made me need to go through surgery to replace the crushed bone with a medical replacement. i need 1 years before i am allowed to walk without the wheelchair.
The second one that are not exactly a surgery is when i have TBC and there's an excess liquid in my lungs so they need to extract it by making a small hole in my back to insert a tube so they can suck the liquid out. I am on a tight monitoring for 6 month with every week checking at the doctor to see if there's more liquid is being created inside my lungs.