Have you ever gotten a surgery/gone to hospital?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,653 happy users since 2014.
Register

HopefullyAvi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't have the best health even now(but nothing dangerous, of course)
And it's wasn't a scary experience as a child, nothing to worry about, but thanks for caring!

I never say no to a free huge.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
To tell you the truth every boy is experiencing this when they reach 14+ of age including myself idk if this is happening too other religions but "circumcision" is always part of boys life wether it is a tradition or part of religion for me it was the most painful yet proud 1 week of my life as I am now what you call a true man. 😃😅

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have surgeries about 10 years ago.. When I was 17.. My small bowel leaked.. In ICU for almost a month.. I had the leaked area removed and attached after couple months.. It was painful and not easily to forget.. From skeleton figure until well.. Hahaha.. Not to mention countless scars.. Now I think, I'm well.. Better I hope!

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I actually just had a surgery. I was unconscious the whole time so experienced nothing. At least during. I've been dealing with the aftereffects. Mostly pain, but I'm recovering.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I actually just had a surgery. I was unconscious the whole time so experienced nothing. At least during. I've been dealing with the aftereffects. Mostly pain, but I'm recovering.
*obssesive patting of your head* there, there! :D you'll be alright! Is there something you need?!
Fruits?
Shoes?
Strippers?
YOU NAME IT! And i'll send them to you via dreams!

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
When i am still little i have gone to hospital way too much because i have weak body, but after getting bigger i am no longer have gone there anymore. But i never have any surgeries before, my brother had one since he broke his leg after traffic accident.

vikkifirmager

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hope it went well!! I have been through some surgery's, not anything extreme, luckily, but I was at a hospital for at least a week when I was 10, almost took my last breath, but my doctor saved me, was some kind of infection, they don't know what to this day...now I just kind of am afraid of operations and hospitals

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope it went well!! I have been through some surgery's, not anything extreme, luckily, but I was at a hospital for at least a week when I was 10, almost took my last breath, but my doctor saved me, was some kind of infection, they don't know what to this day...now I just kind of am afraid of operations and hospitals
It did!! Thank you 🥰 omg I'm glad you did it...hope you're ok now? And wish it's better for good and that you're always healthy and happy ❣
So am I! Specially needles!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
yes i have because im kinda deaf(wasnt born half deaf someone smacked both of my ears rlly hard which damaged both of my eardrums when i was young) and i remember one time when they were doing an ear operation on me i woke up during the operation 😔
Omg!! Are you ok now?! That son of a-- ugh so sorry to hear it I feel pissed just knowing someone did that to you 😢
Whoa that's so scary...hope it went well in the end?! Could've been hard 💔

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
yes i have because im kinda deaf(wasnt born half deaf someone smacked both of my ears rlly hard which damaged both of my eardrums when i was young) and i remember one time when they were doing an ear operation on me i woke up during the operation 😔
Wow!! Waking up half way through surgery is horrible D:>

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've had 3 knee surgerys. 2 letterbox both knees and 1 complete reconstruction on my right knee due to an hereditary condition 😔 my surgeon said that I'm likely to have arthritis when I'm 35-40, I'm 28 now. Also I've had 2 surgerys on my ears to see what damage meningitis has done to my ear drum and if it it was repairable, unfortunately it wasn't and I have to wear hearing aids.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've had 3 knee surgerys. 2 letterbox both knees and 1 complete on my right knee due to an hereditary condition 😔 my surgeon said that I'm likely to have arthritis when I'm 35-40, I'm 28 now. Also I've had 2 surgerys on my ears to see what damage meningitis has done to my ear drum and if it it was repairable, unfortunately it wasn't and I have to wear hearing aids.
Aw... I hope that doesn't happen...it must've been so hard for you I'm sorry to hear it and I hope that you're always healthy and happy...wish I could give you a hug 💙💙💙

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
i've only had minor surgeries (outpatient stuff) like having an abscess drained and my wisdom teeth removed... but had no complications or issues. oh, and i had a root canal once... does that count? :ROFLMAO:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
i've only had minor surgeries (outpatient stuff) like having an abscess drained and my wisdom teeth removed... but had no complications or issues. oh, and i had a root canal once... does that count? :ROFLMAO:
Ow those sound painful but I'm not sure if they count 😂 good thing tho hope you're always healthy and happy 💕
Also does everyone have to remove the wisdom teeth?