Have you ever gotten a surgery/gone to hospital?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Thisisamy. I'm fantabulous now, it's been years but I remember it vividly! Pulling stitches out was the worst part!!!! 😤
OUCH!
Yeah that's the worst part...I mean getting them also hurts a lot!
Imma pull out my own stitches in a week or so...please send me hugs TT

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Awww I'm glad your finger has healed by now!
And about the wisdom tooth..I think it hurts so bad right? I always wish that I don't have to pull mine, since I'm kinda scared just imagining the pain 😂
And thanks for your kindness 😍 I'm recovering now, and I hope you're always healthy as well 😍
You're welcome, and thank you as well for the kind words. :)
Thankfully I was under general anesthesia during the wisdom tooth extraction. When I woke up I was too dazed to realize the pain until later, but the painkillers helped a lot.

Get plenty of rest and take care!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You're welcome, and thank you as well for the kind words. :)
Thankfully I was under general anesthesia during the wisdom tooth extraction. When I woke up I was too dazed to realize the pain until later, but the painkillers helped a lot.

Get plenty of rest and take care!
Ahhh thank God!
Idk if they do this in my own country or not but I hope they do in case I need to pull my tooth out!!
And I'm glad you weren't in much pain!

Yes!! Thank you soooo much! And you take care of yourself too and stay healthy ❤❤

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dunno, but does having diagnosed with dengue counts? the only bad memories i got there is the nurse have to get my blood sample. She injected the needle six times before finally getting the blood sample... one of those time, the needle broke within the skin..

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
Pfff..i've been in quite a FEW. Most experiences are nothing extraordinary...Just a naked person surrounded by fully clothed people, tubes, sharp things and lots of blood...nothing creepy. Really.

Lmao it helps that my surgeon was always the same and that she's my best friend. Also that she is the one that's always scared about it.

HopefullyAvi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I put some small things inside of my ear 5-6 times(i have no idea why, but my mother said i was just doing it when im bored)

And i once fall face first on a cement block and loosed some teeth and also swollen lips.

And once i had a horrible swollen throat, i couldn't breathe right or even close my mouth.
But after going to the hospital, they gave me pills, when i try to swallow the pills it's was hard, so my mother crushed the pills and put water on a spoon with the crust pills, when i try to drink it, i vomited it out, and then my mother said it's best to sleep(it's was actually at night i got this experience)
When i wake up, the swollen throat was gone, but my mother said i had to be have at least a week and take the pills.
(Nothing happened on the week, just taking the pills the doctor gave me)

I have more weird ways i was sent to the hospital. But some i don't fully know what happened.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I put some small things inside of my ear 5-6 times(i have no idea why, but my mother said i was just doing it when im bored)

And i once fall face first on a cement block and loosed some teeth and also swollen lips.

And once i had a horrible swollen throat, i couldn't breathe right or even close my mouth.
But after going to the hospital, they gave me pills, when i try to swallow the pills it's was hard, so my mother crushed the pills and put water on a spoon with the crust pills, when i try to drink it, i vomited it out, and then my mother said it's best to sleep(it's was actually at night i got this experience)
When i wake up, the swollen throat was gone, but my mother said i had to be have at least a week and take the pills.
(Nothing happened on the week, just taking the pills the doctor gave me)

I have more weird ways i was sent to the hospital. But some i don't fully know what happened.
Maaan!! That's scaryyyy!!! You had a dangerous childhood :'( are you ok now? Wish I could give u a hug ~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh...my...GOD!!! It must've heard a lot I'm sorry to hear ittt!! You ok now? Stay happy and healthy 💙
I dunno, but does having diagnosed with dengue counts? the only bad memories i got there is the nurse have to get my blood sample. She injected the needle six times before finally getting the blood sample... one of those time, the needle broke within the skin..
Post automatically merged:

Always!!! And it needs to be at night, under a clear sky with a ufo in the distance
I had a perfect image of it in my head right before you mentioned Tufos- sorry Ufos