Hazbin Hotel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,897 happy users since 2014.
Register

Do you like the show?

• Total voters

Wagaga

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hey guys!
I just want to spread a word about new adult cartoon series Hazbin Hotel. Why? Because it's crowdfunded project and they can use every promo they get and to be honest they deserve it.

What is Hazbin Hotel about?
We follow the story about Charlie, princess of Hell, on her quest to open a hotel that rehabilitate sinners. Hell suffers from overpopulation so they solve the problem by routinely exterminating demons yearly. Charlie, who has grown up in Hell, wants to find an alternate solution to the mass slaughter. She and her friend Vaggie opens Happy Hotel where she tries to teach sinners to be better persons and make their way towards redemtion. Nobody belives in her her idea so she and her friends must work together to make this dream come true.

What can i expect?
Adult humor... A lot of it. This is adult comedy series and they are not holding back on using bad language or sex jokes and even mild violance (sadly no DOOM guy here :( ). Yeah and songs!

Sounds interesting. Where can I watch it?
Everything will be on Youtube on the channel Vivziepop. In the moment only pilot named That's Entertainment but more should come in the future.

Who's in this thing?
Created by
Vivienne Medrano
Directed by
Vivienne Medrano
Voice-casting director
Seth Atkinson
Produced by
Christopher Niosi
Written by
Vivienne Medrano
Dave Capdevielle
Raymond Hernandez
Daniel Macdonald

• Jill Harris - Charlie
    • Elsie Lovelock - Charlie's singing voice
  • Monica Franco - Vaggie
  • Michael Kovach - Angel Dust
    • Seth Atkinson - Promotional voiceovers
  • Edward Bosco - Alastor
    • Seth Atkinson - Alastor's singing voice
  • Stamper - Sir Pentious
  • Mick Lauer - Husk
  • Michelle Marie - Niffty
  • Krystal LaPorte - Cherri
  • Faye Mata - Katie Killjoy
  • Joshua Tomar - Tom Trench
  • Joe Gran - the Egg Bois

Music scored by Gooseworx, the Living Tombstone, and songs written by Parry Gripp.
Informations from Hazbin Hotel Wiki

You've said taht this thing is crowdfunded, can I support this project?
Yes. You can go to Patreon and support Vivziepop there or you can buy official Hazbin Hotel merch!

Do you like the show? Let me know!

Last edited:

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Oh, I watched that. It was absolutely fantastic! I love it. The art style was gorgeous and fluid, the voice acting was awesome, the songs were great and originals, and the story concept is interesting.
It's also nice to have more animation directed at adults. Tons of adults love animation, but we're often ignored in the animating market so have to turn almost exclusively to Japanese anime.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Interesting! I am used to family guy humor so I'll give it a shot 😊 thanks!

Wagaga

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Yeah. I'm excited about the future of this cartoon. Vivzie made a video about it so we have to wait :D BUT they released spin-off series Helluva Boss, same Hell but it's about imps running assasin company and it's great too!