Mod apk Head Ball 2 v1.169 - Freeze Bots Hack (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Head Ball 2 v1.169 - Freeze Bots Hack (updated)

Head Ball 2 v1.169

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Sbenny | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 45 times

• Chosen as the ‘most competitive game of 2021’, Head Ball 2 is a fun and thrilling soccer game. Take place in 1v1 online soccer matches against real opponents from all around the world.
    Join millions of soccer players to prove yourself to the online soccer community and your friends. Play 90-seconds of action-packed soccer matches, whoever scores more goals, wins!

Experience thrilling moments with the voice of the legendary commentator, John Motson. Download now the MOD APK of Head Ball 2 for free, only at sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• MOD 1:
    - MOD Menu with:
    - Frozen Bots #1 (they don't move, but they can jump/kick)
    - Frozen Bots #2 (they don't move, don't jump and they don't kick)

Notes: this two MODs above aim at uncovering the sad truth about Head Ball 2 which is: this game is full of bots! There's another advantage by using this MODs: you'll know when you're facing a real player as the MODs won't do anything in that case, as the opponent will freely move and attack. This way you'll play a regular match with good chances of winning as you'll be facing a real opponent, otherwise you'll always win. If you know this game enough, you'd know how hard (let's say impossible) it is to beat a bot opponent after a certain level, so I'm sure you'll enjoy this MOD as much as I did. The MOD Menu is located at the top-left of the screen. Just tap on it to see the MOD feaures available and select the one you prefer.

TIP: Do you make sure to always fight bots? Then, the simplest way is to use a VPN like TunnelBear. This way, for the game you'll have a too high latency (ping), so it'll make you play against a bot to let you play smoothly without lags.

MOD Changelog:
    29 March 2021

- MOD 2 cost reduced to 20,000 SB Points
    - MOD 1: MOD Menu removed, now the MOD is always enabled without the need of using any buttons

08 April 2021
    - MOD 1: MOD Menu reintroduced
    - MOD 1: Added an alternative frozen bot option
    - MOD 2: temporarily removed, need to fix some things first

19 Apr 2021
    - SB Points cost reduced by 20%. Enjoy :)

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.masomo.headball2

xjohnyx123

Novice Lv1️⃣
why this new update does t work when i connect to vpn someone help me

xjohnyx123

Novice Lv1️⃣
@Sbenny this dont work at my tablet please fix it

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

xjohnyx123

Novice Lv1️⃣
when i activate vpn headball dont connect and sometimes said bad response from server and cand connect headball when activate vpn

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
when i activate vpn headball dont connect and sometimes said bad response from server and cand connect headball when activate vpn
You first have to login before enabling the VPN, then you can turn it on.

xjohnyx123

Novice Lv1️⃣
still not working for me after game oppen conect to vpn and game crashes

xjohnyx123

Novice Lv1️⃣
after start loading i activate vpn and game crashes and dont start via vpn or even when start game without vnp and conect to vpn later games crashes

youcancanon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
@Sbenny I just bought SB Points for it. But big disappointment. The MOD is not working. I installed the game. After the game opened, I made a VPN connection. The game worked but the BOT Freeze options definitely didn't. Then I opened VPN first, then GAME. In no way BOT FREEZE did not work. I tried a few more times. And in the video there was finishing the match time. However, this MOD has been removed. Can you help me? Sor for my bad english..

youcancanon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
@Sbenny I sent you the game video as a private message (youtube link) . Thanks in advance for your help

xthegr81x

Novice Lv1️⃣
Working like normal for me no problems at all.
Can I ask why we had a update for ? The old version was still working fine for me.

youcancanon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I have never used the old version. i bought it for the first time yesterday and unfortunately it didn't work.. maybe the old version will be better for us. @Sbenny

Last edited:

youcancanon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Working like normal for me no problems at all.
Can I ask why we had a update for ? The old version was still working fine for me.
unfortunately mods do not work for me.. mod menu opens and it does not work even though I marked it Are you doing anything extra?

xthegr81x

Novice Lv1️⃣
No nothing at all my friend. I had a update today off hb2 I thought u did this update because there was a update on hb2. So the last version stopped working for u then ? Why didn't it stop working for me then ?

Last edited:

youcancanon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
No nothing at all my friend. I had a update today off hb2 I thought u did this update because there was a update on hb2. So the last version stopped working for u then ? Why didn't it stop working for me then ?
no. I did not update. google play version is 1.169 .. I deleted it and installed this modden version. However, the bot freeze was not active in any way. I wish I had the old version. Because most of the time the old version works for a long time. I tested this much times. Maybe @Sbenny won't hesitate to give us the old version :) Because I bought it and it never worked. It was a little disappointing. I've never used.

xthegr81x

Novice Lv1️⃣
I have two phones the real hb2 is on one and this hack is on a different phone I have never had a problems with any of the hacks apart from the 1st one I got here didn't work for me after that no problems at all this new one works exactly the same as the old version for me I only upload the game because I have two phones

youcancanon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I have two phones the real hb2 is on one and this hack is on a different phone I have never had a problems with any of the hacks apart from the 1st one I got here didn't work for me after that no problems at all this new one works exactly the same as the old version for me I only upload the game because I have two phones
Maybe there is a problem with this version. I do not know. @Sbenny this will fix the problem. i believe

xthegr81x

Novice Lv1️⃣
OK my friend. My old version was same as this so all OK for me thanks for letting me no why there is a new version 👍👍

youcancanon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣

youcancanon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
OK my friend. My old version was same as this so all OK for me thanks for letting me no why there is a new version 👍👍
hello my friend.. what version are you using.. can you give me the forum link? I think @Sbenny is a bit busy and won't be able to deal with this place for a while.

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 2 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.