Mod apk Heartbaked (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,670 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Heartbaked (Android Port)

Name of the game: Heartbaked

Version: v2.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
About Game:
Short version: A comedic otome game poking fun at the genre set in an elven village whose economy runs entirely around pastries.

Long version: In a beautiful elven village hidden away in a lovely little forest, one pastry chef has just reached the last recipe in a sacred book passed down from her grandmother. Ginger has waited her entire career and quite possibly her life for this, and cannot wait to finally have created everything inside. However, the last recipe requires an ingredient that she doesn't have in her pantry. TRUE LOVE! Ginger must go on a journey to find this true love, hopefully in one of the three admittedly quirky guys she knows. One problem though- she sucks at it. Good luck.

Featuring:
+ Three boys to awkwardly attempt romance with! Around 20,000 words per route.
+ 9 endings
+ 3 CGS
+ 8 BGs
+ Original music!

The MC:

Ginger: The protagonist, whose name can be changed.
She has three possible personality types depending on player
choices, and each boy will favor a different one.

The Boys:

Radley: Ginger's childhood friend who helps around the store,
but is usually more of a hassle than actually useful due to
all of his pranks. He's a complete germaphobe
and is always seen wearing gloves.

Carver: A rude, cheap little jerk who is quite self conscious
about his height. He can be found trying to swindle
people out of pretty much anything in their pockets,
and/or finding excuses to make a mess in Ginger's shop.

Benjamin: New in town and a bit... eccentric. His greatest loves are
the two sheep he keeps with him at all times, and he
uses their wool to knit all of his clothing.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io Windows Version

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 34 times

Last edited:

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am because i can't wait for your new stories it make me curious because my weekend is going on so i always wait for something new and exciting .😃

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I am because i can't wait for your new stories it make me curious because my weekend is going on so i always wait for something new and exciting .😃
Uh well my next batch going to be a hell lot of BL so i don't know whetever you will like it or not lol xD

Warriorx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm curious about games like these, can't wait to try it.