Mod apk Heart's Choice - Boosted Stats and Zero Timer (Please The Court Update)

Feedbacks

Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Jiny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Heart's Choice - Boosted Stats and Zero Timer (Please The Court Update)

Heart's Choice v1.0.3

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Jiny | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 445 times

• How will you find your Happily Ever After? The choice is yours! Become the main character of a romance novel and choose your path to love.

Since 2009, the team behind Choice of Games has created high-quality interactive novels in all genres. Now, our new Heart’s Choice label puts romance at the center of the story, and you at the center of the romance.

There are no graphics or sound effects, so we can focus on the story. Every game is filled with vivid, fully-developed characters and complex narratives that respond to your choices.

Every path is always open to you; we never charge extra for the best options or most interesting storylines. Whatever gender or orientation you want to play, there will be a Heart’s Choice game for you in our catalogue! And whether you like your romance sweet, spicy, or smoking hot, you’ll be able to find a story that you love. Here are some of our first exciting titles:

• A Pirate’s Pleasure: When a pirate finds her heart caught between her rival captain and the noble governor, which man will she choose? What does she value most: her love, her treasure, or her ship? Play as a straight female. (Dec 2, 2019)

• Jazz Age: Sing your heart out in Roaring 20s New York! Will you find love with the owner of a Harlem nightclub, or with the dangerous G-man trying to enforce Prohibition? Play as male, female, or non-binary, gay or straight. (Dec 2, 2019)

• Dawnfall: Find true love and family with a pirate crew at the ends of the universe! Aliens, ghosts, and portals open the space between worlds...and your heart. Play as male, female, nonbinary, or agender; gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, or aromantic. (Dec 2, 2019)

• All-World Pro Wrestling: You’re a trainee in the male Erotic Professional Wrestling Federation... and you’re reader to take on all comers. Training includes sparring, matches in the ring against the other trainees, tag team competitions, a battle royal, antics in the showers and locker room, and even ringside seats at the Championship Match. (Dec 2, 2019)

• A Player's Heart: Find love, fame, and intrigue on the stage of the city's all-woman Opera! Put on a show, survive drama on and off-stage…and win your lover's heart. (February 13, 2020)

• Never Date Werewolves: Raise your litter of six baby werewolves while hunting for your one true love! (April 16, 2020)

• If It Please The Court: Seduce and surveil as a sexy spy! Gather intel, or gamble on love in Versailles! Who will catch your eye: a spymistress, a poet, or a traitor to the king? (May 20, 2021)

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Timer set to 0
    Stats Boosted

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Jiny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heartschoice.o&hl=en_US&gl=US

Did you know? You can play this app on your PC, too! Click here to Play 😎

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
Congrats dear for the release~

Jiny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for your support! 🥰

hahahha292u

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Thank youu

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Hami0001

In Love Lv4️⃣
Thnx✌

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 3 years

grasutaa18

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
You're my hero omg 🥺🥺

TheKingOfLimbo

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
I followed your instructions but I'm getting a network error when I try opening any of the games. Any tips on what I should do?

Jiny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I followed your instructions but I'm getting a network error when I try opening any of the games. Any tips on what I should do?
Sad to hear that. I will try to help you.

Did the previous MOD APK versions work for you? Or is this the first time you played this MOD game?

Also, what is your device?

Kris123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Did a quick run-through and everything works for me as intended. Thank you so much for this and congratulations on your first MOD! 😄💗

Jiny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Did a quick run-through and everything works for me as intended. Thank you so much for this and congratulations on your first MOD! 😄💗
That's great! I appreciate the feedback. Aww, thank you for the kind words 🥺💕

Have fun!

Cream

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
First of all congratulations on your first MOD, it's work great ^^

Jiny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years

Validus

Radiant Pixel
Member for 3 years
Congratulations on your first MOD as well! Just a question, do I have to disable my internet everytime I play the game? Thanks again for the MOD!

Jiny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Congratulations on your first mod as well! Just a question, do I have to disable my internet everytime I play the game? Thanks again for the mod!
Thanks 😊 That's a great question - yes, you'll have to disable it whenever you play the game. So just repeat steps 2 and 3 in the instructions. Hope you enjoy it!

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 3 years
I installed, followed the steps and played it and it works fine.

Jiny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years

chiptp1912

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is it possible to simply block off the network access of the app in settings, rather than turn on airplane mode all the time?
update: it works really. for my phone it's settings - wireless and networks - data usage - network access, scroll down to heart's choice and untick both mobile data and wifi, when you open the app again, it will give you a noti, just pick never show again and continue

Last edited:

Jiny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is it possible to simply block off the network access of the app in settings, rather than turn on airplane mode all the time?
update: it works really. for my phone it's settings - wireless and networks - data usage - network access, scroll down to heart's choice and untick both mobile data and wifi, when you open the app again, it will give you a noti, just pick never show again and continue
Awesome, thanks for sharing this info and reporting back. That's a helpful method.

Thread currently viewed by: 7 users and 3 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.