Helix Waltz.. is the story worth the grinding..?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm currently playing this game, Helix Waltz, which a friend recommend as visual novel.. and it is but it requires too much of my higher brain functions (memorize, memorize, memorize) 😆 and the stamina is not enough to complete the quests unless you use diamonds..

So anyone else played this game, finished the first episode/season and is satisfied with the story..? I don't mind spending money and time as long as the plotline is good.. thanks..

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Let's see... I actually played the game and finished season 1. Story-wise, it's just SLIGHTLY above averge. I mean there is a decent goal and all the side characters have their own side stories. The lore is pretty massive for this type of gameplay. Another upside is that there are romantice oriented side stories for specific male characters. You can't change the direction of the story, though you are given choices to raise stats/gain things.

All in all, the main reason I stayed was because I'm curious about the side stories and thr art is really gorgeous.
Post automatically merged:

Let's see... I actually played the game and finished season 1. Story-wise, it's just SLIGHTLY above averge. I mean there is a decent goal and all the side characters have their own side stories. The lore is pretty massive for this type of gameplay. Another upside is that there are romantice oriented side stories for specific male characters. You can't change the direction of the story, though you are given choices to raise stats/gain things.

All in all, the main reason I stayed was because I'm curious about the side stories and thr art is really gorgeous.

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years

Thanks..! I'm now on chapter 4 and the main character's naivety starting to annoy me..

But the art is really great.. I don't usually plays dress up games but the style and theme of the clothings on this game is very adorable and mature.. 😘

Kent001

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think it's worth it tbh. I never play these types of games but once I found out it was more of a visual novel I was on-board. The Season 1 story is actually very cute, and Season 2 is impressing me by how they're handling politics and class systems. (Plus new characters are always fun.) I also enjoy finding all the pieces of an outfit to get a story because they've all been very wholesome thus far.

WatermelonPie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I used to play this but I ended up quitting 2 weeks after. It just got too repetitive for me I guess. The game is pretty good and the story is good too haha. So yea, give it a shot and you will see if you enjoy it!