✅ Solved Hello and help with hogwarts?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,488 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmedacoins420

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey there! I know very very little about mods but am super frustrated with this energy system in the hogwarts mystery. i can’t seem to figure out how to get the mod to download. is it only for android or something? i use ios. thanks!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi!

It's for Android only, so I'm sorry to let you know it'll not work on iOS, but you might be able to play the hacked version on your iOS system by syncing the data, if the game allows facebook login.

This video tutorial should help:
Best regards,

Sbenny

Lindarockz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi SBenny. I'm new as well and sorry if this isn't a good question but if I have the original game installed... do I need to uninstall it before running your apk file?

Because it's currently installed and when I click the apk file it says Installation Failed and doesn't do anything.
Post automatically merged:

Hi SBenny. I'm new as well and sorry if this isn't a good question but if I have the original game installed... do I need to uninstall it before running your apk file?

Because it's currently installed and when I click the apk file it says Installation Failed and doesn't do anything.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As per installation instructions, yes, you need to Uninstall the original version first or you won't be able to install the mod one. Make sure to sync your progresses to Facebook first, in order to not lose your game data.

Regards,
Sbenny

doesntevenmatter

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
It won't let me sign in to facebook to recover nor sync progress after switching to mod :(

doesntevenmatter

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you, thank you for the quick reply. My phone only has the disable option available, no uninstall. I've disable it, no luck; I've used the Package Disabler app, no luck.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Make sure that when prompted to login via facebook, the app doesn't open, but the browser does instead. This is the way to bypass the issue, so either disable the app or make sure no other apps are being opened when you're asked to login via facebook.

Kind regards,

Sbenny

snoop

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey every time i open the apk it tells me i need to upgrade the game??
Post automatically merged:

can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.