hello!! Do you guys Have a favourite Book???

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,996 happy users since 2014.
Register

reveriemortelle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's quite hard to choose just one actually but books written by Dean Koontz and Sarah Dessen are probably the ones on top in my list.

eggwolls

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony is a great fantasy series if you're interested.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
No one probably know this cause it's a book in my country language and also not exactly famous but it's called Lost in Love.
It's a story about a girl that just graduated from high school. She has childish personality, not exactly spoiled and rotten but just like a kid, always craving for attention which maybe because of how busy her parent is. She already has a fiancee though and she loves him dearly but because of how cold he is, she just cant understand does he really love her or not. Till one day she got ignored by him while on an opening party of her parent restaurant in foreign country(Paris, France) which made her sulk in anger and felt betrayal because of how alone she felt among people that she doesn't know and neither does she understand what they are saying. She then decided that she's done with everything and run away but instead got lost in the middle of Paris. While trying to get back home, she learned finally what it is to be an adult and how she must try to learn to understand other people circumstance and cant keep forcing other to do what she wanted and everything can't be like how she always wanted it to be.

Aquarius004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello!! My favorite book is actually a book that I started reading without intention of finishing. But I loved it so much that I did! It was Dragon Tears by Dean Koontz.

TrinDy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my goodness I have so many favorite books it's hard to just pick one. It's like picking your favorite child, so I'll list a couple.
Comic book: "LOW" By Rick Remender
Comic book novel: WondLa series by Tony DiTerlizzi
Literature: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Classic Literature: Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Childhood book: Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin
*Bonus:* The City of Brass by S. A. Chakraborty

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The only thing i read was bible stories with lessons about life the most remarkable one i read was the story of jonah and the whale.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
howl's moving castle by diana wynne jones. yes, the one the studio ghibli film is based off! i highly recommend reading the book, because the movie version left out some parts/changed some things i wish they hadn't as much as i love it (and most all miyazaki films). i have the other books that are part of the series as well, but haven't gotten around to reading them just yet.

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
My favourite books will always be the harry potter series

Sonya Gamble

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I did have a favorite book once upon a time. Had so many similarities to my own life growing up in The CFS System and Indian Residential School from the young age of 5 until I was 15 and life went into turmoil and destruction quickly after. No thanks to my messed up ex. So yeah I did however get to move on with thee best man I have ever known my whole life and he treats me like a queen and He, my king!!

Anyway the book I am referring to is called "In Search of April Raintree" I believe the Authors first name is Beatrice. I cannot remember her last name. All based on true and real events of her own life and her own tragic experiences. I would however love to write my own novel. A true story. One that would have every reader on edge. Crying, laughing, swearing and screaming.
Post automatically merged:

I did have a favorite book once upon a time. Had so many similarities to my own life growing up in The CFS System and Indian Residential School from the young age of 5 until I was 15 and life went into turmoil and destruction quickly after. No thanks to my messed up ex. So yeah I did however get to move on with thee best man I have ever known my whole life and he treats me like a queen and He, my king!!

Anyway the book I am referring to is called "In Search of April Raintree" I believe the Authors first name is Beatrice. I cannot remember her last name. All based on true and real events of her own life and her own tragic experiences. I would however love to write my own novel. A true story. One that would have every reader on edge. Crying, laughing, swearing and screaming.