hello hello

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

zavozufu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
How did you find us? I was looking for a Yousician update so I can get to learning guitar or piano, and wanted to ask for an update. This community seems nice and active though!

Which types of games do you usually play? FPS, platformers

Something about me: I am interesting in learning more guitar, I have already taken courses in piano through Yousician and love the format

She cut me off "John you can't be serious, he's almost old enough to be my father!" she was smiling back at me, egging me on with her playful grin.

"And? You've told me plenty of times you find older men attractive."

She blushed, stammering to save herself "... Yea... well. He... he's black."
I laughed "Strike two Ash, he wouldn't be the first black dude you'd find attractive." She had on a number of occasions, while passing the TV during a sporting event, or after a movie, admitted to finding a black guy attractive. It never bothered me, I mean I wasn't a racist to even the slightest extent. Besides, I found plenty of black women attractive.

Her face was now flushing crimson, obviously caught red handed, she stumbled for an excuse "I... Damn it John. Fine, you caught me. But I don't think I was flirting with him." she bent back down, dusting once again.

I was somewhat surprised that she admitted to it so easily, but I can't say it bothered me much. I actually felt bad for causing her to squirm "Oh relax Ashley, I'm not even mad. How could I be. It's probably the most excitement he's had in years, having a hot young woman flirt with him."

She spoke from underneath the table, I watched as her gorgeous ass wiggled in the pair of pink short shorts she was wearing. "I feel bad for him."

That surprised me "...Why? He seems to have it pretty well together babe." I picked up some wine glasses that we had left in the living room the night previous.

"He's widowed John, and it doesn't sound like he gets much female attention. I've always had a soft spot for people who lose their spouses."

I rinsed the glasses off and walked back over to her, still watching her lovely ass. "So you flirted with him because he's widowed, got it." I chuckled.

"You laugh, but subconsciously that was probably part of the reason." She looked back at me from underneath the table, catching my eyes as I gazed at her rear. "Stop staring at my ass, you pervert."

"You're right, I guess the only guy who should be allowed to stare at it is Richard, am I right?"

She laughed in exasperation "Oh god, will you stop it already? I've never seen you act so jealous."

"When you drenched yourself with the sink water he couldn't stop staring at you. I almost had to sound the fire alarm to get his attention, he watched you walk the entire way back to the kitchen."

"Well then I'm sure he'd have a field day if he were here right now." She wiggled her ass for playful effect.

I wasn't sure what it was about that comment, or her accompanied ass shake - but it triggered incredible arousal from me. I immediately entered a haze of lust, dropping to my knees behind her. I quickly grabbed a hold of her waistband, peeling her pink shorts down from her ass. To my dismay I noticed that her lips were already wet, a clear coat of her essence clung to the fabric as I removed it, eventually exposing her beautiful sex.

She looked back in a panic, but didn't stop me. She had nowhere to go, the rest of her body was pinned underneath the table "John... What are you doing?"

I didn't answer her with words, I merely drove my erect dick inside of her. Her head arched back and hit the table, but she didn't complain.

It was over quickly, and we came together - my cum mixing with her own sexual release as our organs pulsed with pleasure, in unison.

When I finally pulled out, Ashley spoke, blowing her hair out of her face "Wow... Maybe we need to invite Richard over to ogle me some more. What's gotten into you?" she giggled.

I wasn't really sure myself, as I searched for answers I looked down at my wife's ass, now in the nude, pussy on display. Ashley was so f****ng beautiful. She noticed me staring, and wiggled it once again, speaking sultrily. "I bet he'd really like to get a look at it right now." I glanced up towards her face, and I saw that she was biting her bottom lip in sexual fashion. I was stunned by how open and naughty her words were, this was new for us, and I was surprised by how much it excited me. I slapped her right ass cheek, holding it firmly. "Who wouldn't?" I replied.

Weeks went by, and then months. Ashley and I had completely settled in at the apartment. My new position at work was going well, but I still hadn't found the time to break free and reconnect with the gym. Our friendship with Richard blossomed as well. I had earned him some quick cash with investments and he decided to go in big on some power plays. We would see each other at least a couple times a week, either to have dinner or to plan financial moves. Sometimes we would plan at his place, sometimes at ours. I quickly realized he preferred the latter, because of what I had to assume was obvious improvement in scenery. He seemed to love any attention that Ashley gave him, and I couldn't really blame the guy. Ashley for her part didn't do much to curb her flirtations with Richard. She actually seemed to get a kick out of flirting with the man.
Ash was always playful with him, not afraid to grab his arm or linger in his embrace during a hug. One evening while Richard and I were stressing over some numbers Ashley decided it would be a good idea to give us a shoulder rub. She began with me, standing behind me at the sofa as she kneaded my back into relaxation. Once she was complete she took a few steps over to Richard, and did the same to him. He was taller than me and her large breasts pushed out the fabric of her top, brushing against the back of his head as she massaged his shoulders. His eyes were closed, clearly offering no complaints to what was occurring. She massaged his upper back and arms, even complimenting him on how solid he was. It turned into almost a sort of unspoken game between her and I. She would flirt with him, entice him - nothing overt or disrespectful, just some playful touching to excite the man. She would tease me about it in bed sometimes, and when she did it would inexplicably spur us on to even better sex. I felt like it was harmless fun, as did she, until one night when Ash accidentally raised the stakes.

We had invited Richard over for dinner and a movie, but the wine on this particular evening flowed heavily. All three of us were noticeably loose, and after the movie ended I got up and headed into the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee. My intention was to sober us all up a bit, but when I walked back into the living room what I saw nearly caused me to drop the cups. Richard had chosen one of the solo seats in the room, and Ashley was apparently showing him pictures from our honeymoon. Instead of handing him the book, or kneeling down on the floor next to him, she had chosen to sit on his lap - as if that was a perfectly acceptable seat for a married woman. She turned the pages and excitedly described the various boutiques from our Italian getaway. Richard, to his credit, remained rather expressionless. He kept his arms on the armrests and smiled and nodded at the images my wife was showing him. I placed the coffees down on the end table and took a seat on the sofa. I looked on as Ashley continued to giggle, playfully touching his chest as she openly flirted with him. Suddenly, her eyes shot open wide, and her previously jovial tone became one with stutters. "Uh, and this... this is where we had, some... some of the best pastries..."

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Welcome to Sbenny @zavozufu 🌷

I Am Sgt. Gary 'Roach' Sanderson Aka @Gourov At Your Reception 💐 Now Give Your Backpack Here And Lets Go For A Small Trip To Sbennytopia.🌄

Sbennytopia Is Full Of Charmy And Joyful With People From All Walk Of Life Where Everyone Tries To Help And Support Each Other In Their Own Unique, Weird And Sometimes Even Crazy But Always Respectful And Kind Way. Chill Out With Your Favourite Modded Games And Never Hesitate To Join The Discussion Of Your Favourite Topics Or Create Some Topics You Like , Make A Lot Of Friends And Have Fun! 💖

Now The Hardest Part. I Know Its Kinda Hard But I Suggest You To Take A Look At Our Guides. Maybe It Helps You To Establish Here Or Maybe You Find Something Interesting.😉

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points & Simple ways for New People to earn SB Points easily - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.
User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements - A helpful guide to know more about Ranks , Badges and how to get them.
Android Modding University – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother - Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Off Topic - Fun discussions and forum games that don't really fit anywhere else.
Contest & Site News - Visit here for events and news.
Clubs - A place to find groups for just about any Hobby. More are added every day!

So ... WELCOME To Sbennytopia 🌇 And Our Trip Ends Here. But If You Have Any Question You Can Always Send A Direct Massage To Our Staff Members by Tapping Here (PS: You Will Find Some Friendliest Staff Members 😉) Or Post Your Question Here Or Tag Us In A Thread And We Will Do Our Best To Help You As Soon As Possible. And Yeah Of Course You Can Also Send Me A Direct Massage From Here.

So Enjoy Your Time Here My Friend And Looking Forward For Your Next Transmission 📻
Its @Gourov
Over And Out! 🎙

"STAY HOME"
"STAY CAUTIOUS"
"STAY SAFE"

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the Sbenny community.