Hello. New here

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

brohdaw

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? I was looking for a Monopoly Slots Cheat

Which types of games do you usually play? A lot of different online games - mainly off of FB

Something about me: Please tell me how to make 15,000 SB Bucks pretty quickly . I seen the list and those that pay higher are for high-tech people not me. I'm just looking for the cheat for Monopoly Slots to save money - not spend it again - well save the hubby money . lol . It's my first INSANE addiction!!!

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Hello and welcome Brohdaw,

My name is CozPatch, but you may call me Coz for short. I am one of the staff members here at Sbenny.com.

We're glad you found this site and decided to become a part of our wonderful Community.
You need to work for SB Points. The easiest way to earn it if you are not so tech savvy would be to release game/mod reviews. More info can be found below.

Here, all of our mods are created by trusted members and tested 100% before release to ensure your safety. We don't ever leech!

To help you get settled in, I've provided you with some useful links below that will hopefully guide you in our site rules and features:
Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courteousy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Pointsfor all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, you can always send myself or any other staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Welcome once again and I hope you have a lovely stay here at Sbenny.com.

Best Regards,
CozPatch.

:)

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @brohdaw and welcome to Sbenny. There really is no way to make 15,000 SB Bucks pretty quickly. The SB Points system is set up to encourage members be active in the community and participate in discussions. Your best bet is to log in daily and interact in different sections of the forum.

Kind Regards,
Yoda