Hello there

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,246 happy users since 2014.
Register

Irie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How did you find us? I was looking for a hack for idle skilling

Which types of games do you usually play? On phone incremental games and games by Kairosoft on pc mostly rogue-lites

Something about me: My name is Christian and I like to cheat if it don't affect others:-D (I would never cheat in am online game)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the Sbenny community @Irie

My name is @Mark A,
I'll be your colorful guide to the wonderful world of Sbennytopia. Aside from the great collection of fun and wonders, Sbenny is home to people from different walks of life; It's impossible not to find a new friend that shares your interests, dreams or hobbies.

Our community is a big place, here are some links to help you get started, so you don't get too confused:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Contest & Site News - A section to keep updated on any new events and maybe even participate.
Clubs - A place to find groups for just about any Hobby. More are added every day!
Off Topic - A section where there is a conversation for just about everyone!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask by sending any Staff member a direct message or tag any of us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading diligently.
-Mark A

Irie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you both very much. When I'm home this evening I'll take the time to check your links. :)