hello

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

johnmonster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? google search

Which types of games do you usually play? switch

Something about me: I love the switch, I am the greatest switch player of all time.His father was a versatile vocalist and actor; and his mother, known under the stage name of Lily Harley, was an attractive actress and singer, who gained a reputation for her work in the light opera field.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello and welcome to the community.

I'm DarkPhantom, I've been a part of the community for about 2 years or so now and I've come to enjoy spending my time here. We're a friendly community so if you need help with anything feel free to ask!

Before you start looking around please have a read through these guides, they have a lot of useful information about the site and can help you understand the way things work here.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News - News updates about changes on our site and events
Off Topic - Fun discussions and forum games that don't really fit anywhere else.
Questions - A place for you to ask all of your questions.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------

- DarkPhantom