Help: Can't get rid of game's progress

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,540 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi!
Well I am not able to get rid of game progress. I tried everything ( firstly I cleared all data of game including cache from settings, then I forced stop the game, after that I deleted complete android folder including data, obb, obj from both phone memory and card memory) then I deleted other folders I could find except dcim and movies in file manager of my phone and yea games weren't connected to either google play games or Facebook. Then I uninstalled the games, reinstalled them, started the game but wtf? The progress was still there, game didn't start from get go but from the point where I stopped playing it. I want the games to run from start i.e from tutorial page but I can't seem to run any from there.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
What game is it? (Just my curiosity.)

Leyline

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm having the same issue with the Fictif 1.0.7 mod.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm having the same issue with the Fictif 1.0.7 mod.
Thank you for writing your post in the appropriate thread.

I have no personal knowledge of that game (Fictif), the only suggestions I can think of:
1. Don't connect the game on Facebook.
2. Use Es File explorer to delete "Redundant" files.
A fair warning! This could affect other files (apps or games) if you don't pay attention to what files you delete. Note that "Redundant Files" and "Junk Files" are not the same.

How to delete "Redundant" Files:
  • Open Es File Explorer.
  • Click/Tap "Analyze".
  • Scroll down and look for "Redundant Files" and delete those.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sometime its happens that mostly for online games game data is stored on Cloud . There is a method sometime works is to delete you game data for specific game from google play games and google drive. You can google a bit for Details. If it doesnt work , you uninstall the mod and install from google play store and contact Support . It can be need some days for delete. But after installing from play store if you see negative value you should not use this method then. There is another simple way tho , Use Parallel Space or other virtual emulator . Hope it helps :)

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I don't see Analyze on mine. I've attached a screenshot.
That's odd, mine doesn't look like yours; I'm using ES File Explorer version 4.2.0.3.3
Screenshot_2020-05-16-19-35-01.png

Screenshot_2020-05-16-19-42-28.png

EDIT:
You can click/tap on the options located at the upper-left side of the screen (right next to "Home" and a list should appear, look for "Tools" and you should find "Space Analyzer".

Last edited:

Leyline

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah, turned out I downloaded ES File Manager, not Explorer. I'll have to look through that section carefully, but a quick scan didn't turn up anything for the aforementioned game. I'll keep looking though and hopefully it helps.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Ah, turned out I downloaded ES File Manager, not Explorer. I'll have to look through that section carefully, but a quick scan didn't turn up anything for the aforementioned game. I'll keep looking though and hopefully it helps.
After you use "Analyze" or "Space Analyzer" you should scroll down and look for folders like "Junk Files" and "Redundant Files"; As the scan/analysis only sort files and make the files easier to navigate.

Also, @Gourov 's idea (earlier post) is actually really good, as game devs can bypass things.

Leyline

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sometime its happens that mostly for online games game data is stored on Cloud . There is a method sometime works is to delete you game data for specific game from google play games and google drive. You can google a bit for Details. If it doesnt work , you uninstall the mod and install from google play store and contact Support . It can be need some days for delete. But after installing from play store if you see negative value you should not use this method then. There is another simple way tho , Use Parallel Space or other virtual emulator . Hope it helps :)
I've removed the game from my uninstalled list on Google Play and when I redownload the hack, it no longer shows up in Google Play. I'm not sure if that's the same thing you mean, but I'll Google a bit more.

If it comes down to it and I can't get it to work, it's not a loss. I have the hack on an old backup phone, it's just falling apart so I wanted to switch to my personal. I appreciate your and Mark's help.

ETA: When looking through the Redundant Files, the only ones I see are for another game from the same company that I also have downloaded. That one is not a hack. Not sure if that could have anything to do with it.