Help. Just downloaded Darts Club

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,844 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfvj3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just downloaded the darts club apk. I lost my saved game and it won't connect to google games. I assume this is normal as to prevent banning. Is there away to get my game back. I bought alot of stuff. Lol

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hey @Bfvj3 I assume you mean that you downloaded the Darts Club mod (APK) and now it doesn't show your progress and that is because your progress is connected to your Google account but you need to know that without root you can't connect with the Google servers/your Google account, it will only work if you have root and then you always need to look for unsigned mod version to be able to login into Google account then.

And the only way to get back to your progress is then to either root your device (be aware you should know what you do and rooting also removes any guarantees from the device to the manufacturer) or to simply uninstall mod and install normal version again from Playstore.

PS: hope I helped you out for now and the future X

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.