✅ Solved Help! License system bug

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Aylla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't log In to play my games.
It was fine yesterday and now i get a message that i can't use It on more than 2 devices but i'm not using it in any device!
(Sorry about the bad english btw)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
i've been seeing this problem with a couple of users lately, maybe sbenny will work out a solution <i really can't do anything in that>

also, i changed the title of your thread as the title should be descriptive and befitting of the problem.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Aylla did you previously use the mod in any other devices ? including parallel space or emulator ?

Aylla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, but I deleted It from Parallel space, and I triple checked to make sure It wasn't connected/loged in it

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Yes, but I deleted It from Parallel space, and I triple checked to make sure It wasn't connected/loged in it
Parallel Space are considered as a separate device that's why you got the error. nonetheless i will request a reset for your license so that you are able to login again.

Aylla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
So It considers as logged in even though it isn't logged in anymore? I am a little confused but still, thank you Very much!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
So It considers as logged in even though it isn't logged in anymore? I am a little confused but still, thank you Very much!
The moment you entered that license on the parallel space, it became your alternate device.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Aylla your license has been reset

Aylla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, it's Just that even If that was considered my alternate device It still failed on my normal device so i wasn't using more than two and I wasn't even connected to parallel space since i deleted It a long time ago so It really bugged me.

But things are back to normal so thank you. I Just want to know if there's any way i can prevent it from happening. Like if i delete the app because it is occupying too much space and later download it back, will it still happen again?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Like if i delete the app because it is occupying too much space and later download it back, will it still happen again?
No, as long as it's the same device, the system will recognise it as an 'acquaintance' and won't add more to the list of your devices.

And also, I'll move this to the solved section now.