Help me choose a new phone. Ios or android?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
You're kind of in an Android forum, so I'd pick Android. Lol.

ChrisCrispy227

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey grandvolt14 it depends on what your used to and how much your willing to pay I have an ipad and Android phone I like android better but its up to you

BIacksun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It depends on your preference. Android gives off more freedom than ios, while ios is better if youre just gonna use it in your day to day tasks imo

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
If you want to play modded android games or to download anything, then choose Android. If you want a day to day phone with great features, but limited to download anything or play modded games (unless you jailbreak your phone which I don’t recommend to play modded ios games)

Lokii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
As an Android user, I can say that Android has much more freedom than IOS, really. If you want to play modded games and not pay for games or transactions, then definitely Android. idk if this can be done on IOS, but I can say that if it is possible, it is only with the help of mumbo-jumbo. In fact, this is not the only reason why you can take Android. I'm not talking about a huge variation of models and firms.

dcybergeek

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
By now I suppose you have already chosen your desired phone. But still I would like to say Android, I don't like to be locked into only having to use apple devices that are very much stupidly overpriced. And there are a few other reasons.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
It has to be Android, better experience for you. I have a Samsung S7. No top of the range I know, but it does everything I need it too. Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Mdl82

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm sure you already got a phone but I'm a huge android fan. I have the Samsung S21 right now and I love it!

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month