Help me in choiceofgames and hosted games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Fity

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, I am new modifying games and I need help to modify "choiceofgames" and "hosted games" for unlock and ads free. I know the method with LP, but I want to do it without that method. Could someone help me?

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
Hi, I don't know how to do it exactly without the LP but I have the slightest idea (which I may be wrong).
Although, note that the LP method is the most easiest and most convenient when unlocking and removing ads in HG and CoG games. Aside of course, when you buy them.

As for modding the game itself, I know a thing or two.

Fity

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@qth hi,modding the game i know,but i want unlock without lp for the people dont have lp...i look in the startup and starup.json,but i dont understand or i dont find the line to modify

Hardy Singh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Well I know 3 methods of unlocking full version in Choice of Games. Easiest one is using Lucky Patcher .

2nd method involves making some changes in scenes.js file. PM me if you want more details. It is the method that most of us use.

3rd method is the most complicated. It involves making changes in mygame.js , startup.txt.json and in the json file of the last free available chapter. I don't know this method very well. I have researched Choice of Games mods deeply while I was learning to mod them. This method is used by modders from other websites.
I suggest using the second method, if you are sharing the mods. And if you just want them for personal use then use Lucky Patcher.

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
I'm also interested in making Choice of Games mods. Normally, I just use LP to unlock the game and play it for free. Can anyone share how to modify your stats in the game?

Fity

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@glowycloud im new in modding this games,but I can tell you the basics to modify the stats and money.send me a pm