Help please? (rooting)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! I've been wanting to root my phone forever and so far googling has come up with either buy a new phone or deal without rooting. This is my last resort and I guess if nothing can be done about my rooting problem then no root for me.
Any help would be great! Now...
Here's my specs. Please let me know if I did something wrong with it or just the topic in general.

Device Name: SM-S120VL
Android Version: 6.0.1
Are You Rooted: NO
Running On Stock or Custom: Stock

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
i can't vote on that poll since rooting a device always came up with some good and the other has a bad effect.

but if u like to root ur phone this is how to do it without using pc to device connection.

1.Download Kingoroot on there official website and here is it : Kingo SuperUser/ SuperSU - Manage Root Permission for Rooted Android Devices after that you will need to choose the version of ur OS for example ( android 8.0 u need to download the kingoroot apk with the same version as ur operating system that use ) one more thing u need internet connection to use this method.

2. follow this simple instruction :
How to use KingRoot to root any Android Device

Step 1: On your Android Device, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
Step 2: Download and install KingRoot APK on your Android Device.
Step 3: Once Installation is completed, you will be able to see the following icon in the Launcher Menu:
Step 4: Tap on the KingRoot Icon to Open it. Once KingRoot Application is launched you will be able to see.
Step 5: Now, Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process.
Step 6: Now, KingRoot will start the rooting process.
Step 7: Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your device is rooted successfully.
Step 8: Restart your Android Device.
Step 9: Congrats u rooted ur device.

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Already tried that and it doesn't work for my device. It gets to 90% and then the app crashes on me.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Already tried that and it doesn't work for my device. It gets to 90% and then the app crashes on me.
Did you pick the right version of apk that is compatible on ur device?
Post automatically merged:

You're Android Version: 6.0.1 then u need to pick the apk with the same version as ur device more specifically you need ( Kingoroot Version 6.0.1 ) and one more thing when it's on 90% u need to be patient and wait for it till it done..

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did you pick the right version of apk that is compatible on ur device?

You're Android Version: 6.0.1 then u need to pick the apk with the same version as ur device more specifically you need ( Kingoroot Version 6.0.1 ) and one more thing when it's on 90% u need to be patient and wait for it till it done..
I've only ever seen one download from there. And I've downloaded it both directly to my phone and through PC then transferred to phone via USB.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've only ever seen one download from there. And I've downloaded it both directly to my phone and through PC then transferred to phone via USB.
just download the android one not the pc this version in here :How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK

you need some screen shot ? so u can understand more

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
just download the android one not the pc this version in here :How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK

you need some screen shot ? so u can understand more
It's now saying root failed after a minute at 90%...

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
have u tried the pc version? if not try u need to do every possibility solution

Try this one too.
Go to the following url “Framaroot APK v1.9.3 Download - Root/Unroot Android mobiles for Free and install the app.
Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.

Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.

The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.

Go to the following website srsroot.com and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.

and if that's not help well i'm sorry but you're deviced can't be ROOTED since it's highly protected by its DEV...:(

Last edited:

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Um... I think srsroot.com is dead. I looked into them as well and all I get is a 404 error.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Um... I think srsroot.com is dead. I looked into them as well and all I get is a 404 error.
well sad to tell but you need to endured the pain without ROOT or else go and sell that phone or buy a new one.

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh well... Thanks for trying.
:angeldroid: