Help posting a game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,207 happy users since 2014.
Register

Vektor3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi. I'm new here, and I have a couple of NSFW PC games I'd like to contribute. I just don't know how to go about doing it, and I couldn't find anything in any of the help sections. Could someone point me in the right direction, please? Thanks in advance.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years

For even more PC game-related information click the link below.
Post automatically merged:

Excuse me once more,
I noticed you specifically hoping to share NSFW PC games; Only users that earned the "Approved Releaser" Badge(Ranks) can post any NSFW content.

Here's a link for more information on how to earn Special Ranks/Badges:

Last edited:

Vektor3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey, this is great. Thank you so much. But how do I go about actually submitting the game? Like, where do I go to upload it? Thanks again.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Same upload it to sbupload.com 😊

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
What about for PC games?
Pc games and software can be uploaded to other hosting sites , Mega for example . There after post them either here Game Releases or here Softwares & Utilities depending on what you wish to share . Be sure to go through the rules @Mark A shared in his post above .

In order to release NSFW games you will have to be an approved releaser 😊

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Pc games and software can be uploaded to other hosting sites , Mega for example . There after post them either here Game Releases or here Softwares & Utilities depending on what you wish to share . Be sure to go through the rules @Mark A shared in his post above .

In order to release NSFW games you will have to be an approved releaser 😊
Sorry I didn't know that 😅

Vektor3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've read the PC Game Release Rules. Where do I get the listing format or template that it mentions? And how do I set up the green "Unlock this content for xx SB Points" button? Also, I don't even see the option to post in Game Releases. Is there something else I have to do or some status I have to achieve in order to be able to post a game there?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I've read the PC Game Release Rules. Where do I get the listing format or template that it mentions? And how do I set up the green "Unlock this content for xx SB Points" button? Also, I don't even see the option to post in Game Releases. Is there something else I have to do or some status I have to achieve in order to be able to post a game there?
All thats needed is to fill in the template appropriately, above each of these areas ( in the links provided to you ) you will see a green tab like in the screenshot . Simply tap on that , fill in the template .
2020-06-13 19.03.14.jpg

Vektor3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I tried that. I get this on the following page:

Something Didn't Go Through..
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Which is kind of why I was asking if there's something else I have to do or some status I have to achieve in order to be able to post a game.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I tried that. I get this on the following page:

Something Didn't Go Through..
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Which is kind of why I was asking if there's something else I have to do or some status I have to achieve in order to be able to post a game.
Strange I'll look into this . Can you please do an introduction post first then try posting and let me know if it gives you the same error in pc releases

Vektor3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Okay, I posted an intro and tried again, but the same thing happened.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Okay, I posted an intro and tried again, but the same thing happened.
We'll look into this . Thanks for letting us know
Post automatically merged:

Hey again , It seems you will have to be an "approved releaser" to post in the pc area and thats why your submissions aren't going through at present .

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Okay, well that's a little strange because I looked into the User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements, and being an author of a PC Game Releases thread is one of the requirements listed under becoming an Approved Releaser.
Some rule changes Im afraid . I was under the impression that the approved releaser badge was only needed for nsfw releases only . Sorry for the inconvenience

Vektor3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry. More questions.
So now I'm trying to post some games in the Playstation thread. When I click the "Post thread" button, it works, but there's no form to fill out like there is for Game Releases. Just a regular thread. How do I go about sharing a game in the Playstation thread?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry. More questions.
So now I'm trying to post some games in the Playstation thread. When I click the "Post thread" button, it works, but there's no form to fill out like there is for Game Releases. Just a regular thread. How do I go about sharing a game in the Playstation thread?
Well there is no form and you cant charge SB Points for you link there as you are just sharing a game ... If you want to share your assets there simply follow an existing post. But if you want to release a mod or a save file you can simply go PS3 save file section.

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
Some rule changes Im afraid . I was under the impression that the approved releaser badge was only needed for nsfw releases only . Sorry for the inconvenience
I just got that badge , and still can't post a game. What other badge i need to get yet ?🤔

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
We are currently looking into this and will let you know soon . Thanks for reporting