Help with a reinstall for a new account of Solitaire TriPeaks.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsy Longhorn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having an issue reinstalling after a ban on another account name. Is there a special way to get rid of the old mod and start a new mod so the old doesn't start up with my old account for Facebook or actually for the game for solitaire TriPeaks? I've made a new account here. A new account on Facebook. A new account on Solitaire TriPeaks. I've tried this with two different devices and I still get the same old account to come up when I load with the new account from this site. So then TriPeaks does not allow me to play because there was a ban. What am I doing wrong.? Can someone please help me??? I don't know what to do????

lorranna

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was just curious about the FB not linking I don't get it....

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The reason it won't let you create a new account is that you may still have some residual files of the game or you may have been IP banned. I recommend using an app like Clean Master to remove all residual files and then clear your cookies and cache and try to reinstall.

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
And try playing with a VPN activated.

elenina

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, have you found a solution? My account has been banned 😣😣😣

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Uninstall the game. Then clear your cache and game data. Then install a VPN. Then install the game again. It should work after that.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.