Help with android app Chapters: Interactive stories on Bluestacks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,793 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So I've been using Bluestacks to play mobile games for quite a while, but a while back the story game Chapters had an update and it messed up everything. Now anytime I open it it says that my account has been closed because it looks abnormal. I have uninstalled the game and installed again, uninstalled Bluestacks and installed, re did LP as well, I've downloaded the apk, downloaded a hacked apk and even tried the google play one, also created a new google play account to use and still get the pop-up. Anyone got an idea of how I could fix this or if I could play it on something else?

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do they give any code? Example - Code: 13995741

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do they give any code? Example - Code: 13995741
No which is slightly annoying but it does give me a pop up that says "The system detects your account is abnormal, we have closed your account. Any questions please contact support@crazymaplestudio.com. Account: (which was left blank)"
That's why I uninstalled bluestacks and created a new google play account, because I never connected an account but my bluestacks was connected to a google play account so I figured maybe that's the issue. But I've tried 3 accounts (my old one, one I use on my phone and a new one I created after downloading bluestacks again), and still the same pop up. I figured that it could also be due to the account connected to my bluestacks which is why I did a new bluestacks download. I'm left with thinking that somehow maybe it's connected to my IP address or something directly to my computer but I am at a loss honestly.

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Are you using a VPN ? Also, try disabling Virus Software and try. sounds like it has more to do with game instead of Bluestacks.

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Are you using a VPN ? Also, try disabling Virus Software and try. sounds like it has more to do with game instead of Bluestacks.
Nope no VPN (that I know of but pretty sure no). And I have my virus software disabled anytime I download anything like this because it often deletes stuff during the download. I don't think it's Bluestacks either but figured it'd be best to try to cover all bases that I could think of.

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The account might be banned
Pretty sure that has something to do with it, but that's why I did a new google account and even a whole new Bluestacks. It's confusing and frustrating to say the least lol.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Worst case they might IP banned you then using VPN will solve the problem if not you should at least try BlueStacks latest version or it was just a bug.

But since you tell that in your previous comments that you been using 3 differents accounts and still not working that's sounds odd indeed what is very strange you don't get an error popup message.

You can try this solutions if you want it's up to you anyway.

1.Check your antivirus
If you’re getting An error has occurred message while trying to run Bluestacks, one possible cause might be your antivirus. Sometimes antivirus can interfere with certain applications, and that can lead to various issues. To fix this issue, it’s advised to check your antivirus settings and add Bluestacks installation directory to the exclusions list.

If that doesn’t help, you might have to disable certain antivirus features or your entire antivirus. Sometimes this won’t be enough, and if the problem is still there, you might want to temporarily uninstall your antivirus. Don’t worry about removing your antivirus, if you’re on Windows 10, you’ll still be protected by Windows Defender, so there’s no need to worry too much about your safety.

If removing the antivirus solves the problem, this might be a perfect moment to consider switching to a different antivirus solution. There are many great antivirus tools on the market, but if you’re looking for a reliable antivirus that won’t interfere with your applications.

2.Restart Bluestacks
Sometimes certain glitches with Bluestacks can appear, and these glitches can lead to An error has occurred message in Bluestacks. To fix this problem, users are suggesting to simply restart Bluestacks. There are several ways to do that, but the fastest way is by following these steps:

Look for Bluestacks icon in the bottom right corner. If it’s not there, click the arrow icon to show more applications.
Right-click the Bluestacks icon and choose Quit from the menu.
After doing that, start Bluestacks again and check if the problem is still there.

3.Make sure that the necessary services are running.
Bluestacks relies on certain services in order to run properly, and if those services aren’t running, you might encounter An error has occurred error. To fix this problem, you just need to ensure that two services are running properly. You can start these services by doing the following:

Press Windows Key + R and enter services.msc. Press Enter or click OK.

When Services window opens, locate BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, and BstHdPlusAndroidSvc Right-click each service and choose Start from the menu.

After making these changes, check if the problem is still there. If starting these services fixes the problem, we advise you to change their startup type to automatic. To do that, follow these steps:

Open the Services window and double-click on BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, or BstHdPlusAndroidSvc service to open its properties.
When the Properties window opens, set the Startup type to Automatic and click the Start button to start the service. Now click Apply and OK to save changes.

Do the same for the other services.
After changing the startup type for BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, and BstHdPlusAndroidSvc service, they should always be running and the problem with Bluestacks will be permanently resolved.

4.Install the latest version .NET Framework
If Bluestacks isn’t running properly, the issue might be the lack of .NET Framework. Certain applications require this framework in order to work properly, and if you don’t have it installed, you might encounter An error has occurred message in Bluestacks.
To fix this issue, it’s advised to and install it. Once the .NET Framework is installed, try running Bluestacks again and check if the problem is still there.

5.Perform a Clean boot
As previously mentioned, sometimes third-party applications can interfere with Bluestacks and cause this problem to occur. To fix the issue, users are suggesting to perform a Clean boot and disable all third-party applications and services. This is fairly simple, and you can do it by following these steps:

Press Windows Key + R to start the Run dialog. Now type msconfig, and click OK or press Enter.

The System Configuration window will appear. Navigate to the Services tab and check Hide all Microsoft services check box. Disable all services except several Bluestacks services on the list.
Go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager.

Task Manager should now start, and you’ll see a list of all startup applications. Right-click the first entry on the list and choose Disable. Repeat this for all startup applications.

Once you disable all applications in Task Manager, go back to System Configuration window and click Apply and OK to save changes. Restart your PC.

Once your PC restarts, only Bluestacks services should be running. Now try to run Bluestacks and check if the problem appears again. If not, you need to enable applications and services one by one or in groups. Bear in mind that you’ll need to restart your PC after enabling a group of applications or services in order to save changes.

Once you find the problematic services or applications, remove them or keep them disabled and you won’t encounter this issue anymore.

6.Update your graphics card drivers
If you’re having problems with Bluestacks and you’re getting An error has occurred message, perhaps you can fix the problem simply by updating your drivers. Usually the issue is caused by outdated graphics card drivers, and in order to fix the problem, you just need to update them.

To do that, you need to visit your graphics card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your model. Once you download the latest drivers, install them and the issue should be resolved.

7.Completely uninstall Bluestacks and install the latest version.
If you’re getting An error has occurred message in Bluestacks, it’s possible that your installation is corrupted, and that’s what’s causing the problem. To fix the issue, users are suggesting to remove Bluestacks completely from your PC.

There are several ways to do that, but the best one is to use uninstaller software such as IOBit Uninstaller. If you’re not familiar, uninstaller software is a special application that will completely remove the desired application along with all of its files and registry entries.

By doing so, you’ll ensure that there aren’t any leftover files available that can interfere with future installations. Once you remove Bluestacks from your PC, download the latest version from the developer’s website, install it and check if that solves the problem.

8.Perform a System Restore
If this problem started occurring recently, it’s possible to fix it using System Restore. In case you don’t know, System Restore is a built-in feature of Windows that allows you to restore your system to a previous state and fix many issues along the way. To perform a System Restore, you need to do the following:

Press Windows Key + S and type system restore. Now choose Create a restore point from the list of results.

You should now see System Properties window on your screen. Click the System Restore button.

System Restore window will now start. Click the Next button.

Now you need to check the Show more restore points option if it’s available. Now you just need to pick the desired restore point and click Next.

Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.

After your system restores, check if the problem is still there.

9.Switch to a different emulator
Post automatically merged:

If that solutions don't work I got another method to fix it but you are going to do lots of things but it's up to you anyway.

1.Switch to DirectX

BlueStacks supports both DirectX and OpenGL, and switching to DirectX might solve this error. To change to DirectX, follow these steps:

Open BlueStacks.
Click the Menu button in the top right corner.
Select Settings.
Click Engine and choose DirectX.
Click on the Restart Now button.
As soon as your PC restarts, check if the error still pops up.

2.Turn on Virtualization

Some users have solved this issue by simply enabling the virtualization option on their PC. Before you turn on the virtualization, it is advised to check if your PC supports it.

For Intel processor

Download the Intel Processor Identification Utility.
Run the software and click on the CPU Technologies tab.
Search through the drop menu until you find the Intel Virtualization Technology option. If there’s Yes in front of it, it means your PC supports the technology.
For AMD Processor

Download the AMD Detection Utility.
Run the Utility and check if you have the Virtualization Technology. If your system is compatible with the technology then you can go ahead and enable it.
To enable virtualization, access BIOS and turn on Virtualization Technology feature.

Same compatibility issue but different website discussion try to go and see this discussion on the other webpage.

Hope this will help you good luck then.😉

Last edited:

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Worst case they might IP banned you then using VPN will solve the problem if not you should at least try BlueStacks latest version or it was just a bug.

But since you tell that in your previous comments that you been using 3 differents accounts and still not working that's sounds odd indeed what is very strange you don't get an error popup message.

You can try this solutions if you want it's up to you anyway.

1.Check your antivirus
If you’re getting An error has occurred message while trying to run Bluestacks, one possible cause might be your antivirus. Sometimes antivirus can interfere with certain applications, and that can lead to various issues. To fix this issue, it’s advised to check your antivirus settings and add Bluestacks installation directory to the exclusions list.

If that doesn’t help, you might have to disable certain antivirus features or your entire antivirus. Sometimes this won’t be enough, and if the problem is still there, you might want to temporarily uninstall your antivirus. Don’t worry about removing your antivirus, if you’re on Windows 10, you’ll still be protected by Windows Defender, so there’s no need to worry too much about your safety.

If removing the antivirus solves the problem, this might be a perfect moment to consider switching to a different antivirus solution. There are many great antivirus tools on the market, but if you’re looking for a reliable antivirus that won’t interfere with your applications.

2.Restart Bluestacks
Sometimes certain glitches with Bluestacks can appear, and these glitches can lead to An error has occurred message in Bluestacks. To fix this problem, users are suggesting to simply restart Bluestacks. There are several ways to do that, but the fastest way is by following these steps:

Look for Bluestacks icon in the bottom right corner. If it’s not there, click the arrow icon to show more applications.
Right-click the Bluestacks icon and choose Quit from the menu.
After doing that, start Bluestacks again and check if the problem is still there.

3.Make sure that the necessary services are running.
Bluestacks relies on certain services in order to run properly, and if those services aren’t running, you might encounter An error has occurred error. To fix this problem, you just need to ensure that two services are running properly. You can start these services by doing the following:

Press Windows Key + R and enter services.msc. Press Enter or click OK.

When Services window opens, locate BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, and BstHdPlusAndroidSvc Right-click each service and choose Start from the menu.

After making these changes, check if the problem is still there. If starting these services fixes the problem, we advise you to change their startup type to automatic. To do that, follow these steps:

Open the Services window and double-click on BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, or BstHdPlusAndroidSvc service to open its properties.
When the Properties window opens, set the Startup type to Automatic and click the Start button to start the service. Now click Apply and OK to save changes.

Do the same for the other services.
After changing the startup type for BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, and BstHdPlusAndroidSvc service, they should always be running and the problem with Bluestacks will be permanently resolved.

4.Install the latest version .NET Framework
If Bluestacks isn’t running properly, the issue might be the lack of .NET Framework. Certain applications require this framework in order to work properly, and if you don’t have it installed, you might encounter An error has occurred message in Bluestacks.
To fix this issue, it’s advised to and install it. Once the .NET Framework is installed, try running Bluestacks again and check if the problem is still there.

5.Perform a Clean boot
As previously mentioned, sometimes third-party applications can interfere with Bluestacks and cause this problem to occur. To fix the issue, users are suggesting to perform a Clean boot and disable all third-party applications and services. This is fairly simple, and you can do it by following these steps:

Press Windows Key + R to start the Run dialog. Now type msconfig, and click OK or press Enter.

The System Configuration window will appear. Navigate to the Services tab and check Hide all Microsoft services check box. Disable all services except several Bluestacks services on the list.
Go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager.

Task Manager should now start, and you’ll see a list of all startup applications. Right-click the first entry on the list and choose Disable. Repeat this for all startup applications.

Once you disable all applications in Task Manager, go back to System Configuration window and click Apply and OK to save changes. Restart your PC.

Once your PC restarts, only Bluestacks services should be running. Now try to run Bluestacks and check if the problem appears again. If not, you need to enable applications and services one by one or in groups. Bear in mind that you’ll need to restart your PC after enabling a group of applications or services in order to save changes.

Once you find the problematic services or applications, remove them or keep them disabled and you won’t encounter this issue anymore.

6.Update your graphics card drivers
If you’re having problems with Bluestacks and you’re getting An error has occurred message, perhaps you can fix the problem simply by updating your drivers. Usually the issue is caused by outdated graphics card drivers, and in order to fix the problem, you just need to update them.

To do that, you need to visit your graphics card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your model. Once you download the latest drivers, install them and the issue should be resolved.

7.Completely uninstall Bluestacks and install the latest version.
If you’re getting An error has occurred message in Bluestacks, it’s possible that your installation is corrupted, and that’s what’s causing the problem. To fix the issue, users are suggesting to remove Bluestacks completely from your PC.

There are several ways to do that, but the best one is to use uninstaller software such as IOBit Uninstaller. If you’re not familiar, uninstaller software is a special application that will completely remove the desired application along with all of its files and registry entries.

By doing so, you’ll ensure that there aren’t any leftover files available that can interfere with future installations. Once you remove Bluestacks from your PC, download the latest version from the developer’s website, install it and check if that solves the problem.

8.Perform a System Restore
If this problem started occurring recently, it’s possible to fix it using System Restore. In case you don’t know, System Restore is a built-in feature of Windows that allows you to restore your system to a previous state and fix many issues along the way. To perform a System Restore, you need to do the following:

Press Windows Key + S and type system restore. Now choose Create a restore point from the list of results.

You should now see System Properties window on your screen. Click the System Restore button.

System Restore window will now start. Click the Next button.

Now you need to check the Show more restore points option if it’s available. Now you just need to pick the desired restore point and click Next.

Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.

After your system restores, check if the problem is still there.

9.Switch to a different emulator

If that solutions don't work I got another method to fix it but you are going to do lots of things but it's up to you anyway.

1.Switch to DirectX

BlueStacks supports both DirectX and OpenGL, and switching to DirectX might solve this error. To change to DirectX, follow these steps:

Open BlueStacks.
Click the Menu button in the top right corner.
Select Settings.
Click Engine and choose DirectX.
Click on the Restart Now button.
As soon as your PC restarts, check if the error still pops up.

2.Turn on Virtualization

Some users have solved this issue by simply enabling the virtualization option on their PC. Before you turn on the virtualization, it is advised to check if your PC supports it.

For Intel processor

Download the Intel Processor Identification Utility.
Run the software and click on the CPU Technologies tab.
Search through the drop menu until you find the Intel Virtualization Technology option. If there’s Yes in front of it, it means your PC supports the technology.
For AMD Processor

Download the AMD Detection Utility.
Run the Utility and check if you have the Virtualization Technology. If your system is compatible with the technology then you can go ahead and enable it.
To enable virtualization, access BIOS and turn on Virtualization Technology feature.

Same compatibility issue but different website discussion try to go and see this discussion on the other webpage.

Hope this will help you good luck then.😉
Holy crap this is so detailed and so much more help than I expected, thank you for this. My only issue is that I don't have BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, and BstHdPlusAndroidSvc . I followed the directions but none of them are there, sorry if this is stupid question but um what do I do or should I just try to google it?

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Holy crap this is so detailed and so much more help than I expected, thank you for this. My only issue is that I don't have BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, and BstHdPlusAndroidSvc . I followed the directions but none of them are there, sorry if this is stupid question but um what do I do or should I just try to google it?
Y
You could go to tomshardware they helping many people facing this kind of issue wether it is from hardware to software just Google there site and create an account.

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You could go to tomshardware they helping many people facing this kind of issue wether it is from hardware to software just Google there site and create an account.
Thanks bunches ^.^

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
This is an issue that happens alot of the time when people try to mod chapters. Usually if you wait a week or two it will let you create a new account, but this ban is one that is done by the actual company that runs Chapters, Crazy Maple Studio. If you get around the ban, it will only be lifted until they detect odd activity on your account and you will get banned again. It becomes a cycle unfortunately.

Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.